Fire Pro Wrestling World officially announced (PC, PS4)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
So im guessing u can dl rosters? I aint got the time to create all my wwe/wcw/ecw/roh guys

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Breh...the game is like the holy grail for wrestling heads. You can create promotions, wrestlers, rings, and etc. The AI is not knuckle dragging retarded like the WWE games. So you can easily watch matches unfold and them shyts be more entertaining than the actual product:banderas:.
:damn:Why the fukk I never heard of this game?:mjaggy:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I would buy this game now If you haven't. I've been playing since I was in middle School. I'm 22 now. I've been in the fire pro club person pack back when that was a thing. I would never thought watching CPU vs CPU would be so damn entertaining. Making your own wrestlers putting them vs other folks and writing ya own promos:wow: watching a 30+ min match and it finishes with a move you have set at 1%:wow: after not seeing it for a bunch of matches he or she breaks it out after doing every thing they can do to win. The fire pro arena mod game is CRAZY. not only did they add a bunch of modded moves...these nikkas figured out how to add custom textures :wow: once you get the hang of making edits you might fukk around and make a whole promotion:sadcam:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Seriously thinking about getting this because the WWE games suck. Will the ps4 version have the equivalent of community creations and you can just download others created wrestlers ?

llt23

All Star
Daps
I really do think its only good for people with strong imaginations. Im not gonna get hype watching CPU vs CPU matches for example...thats some ultra nerdy boring shyt. Im also not gonna spend hours and hours fine tuning wrestler attributes and whatever.

I had friends over try the game out. The same friends that loved playing the old n64 wrestling games. We stopped playing after a little bit and never played it again. I had DL'ed a ton of characters to make it more fun too. After a while the gameplay wears thin. I wont say we didnt have any fun but its like once you do all the match types a few times over theres not much room left for creativity in terms of gameplay. Its not as in depth as people are tryna make it out to be.

Looking at my in game time on steam and Im seeing 8 hours and I havent played since August 2017. Thats all I got out of it. Probably a lot of my game time was just boring shyt like adding my DL'ed characters to the roster one by one.
Its OK to have differing views on games brehs. :ohhh: