Fire Pro Wrestling World officially announced (PC, PS4)

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
The developers of the game or hackers? I didn't know we could have custom music on ps4:ehh:

The devs. Can't hack console games.

Idk how are they gonna do it, I remember on PS3 you could add music to certain games, cant recall it on ps4

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
If the update does come. I'm sure it will be in the form of you uploading it thru the USB like they do in MLB The Show

I would be shocked if you'd be able to download it

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
It plays like neither one. Fire Pro has is own play style that you'll either love or hate.

I've absolutely hated those WWE games since No Mercy on the N64 so i'm at least hoping I like it better than those.

Don't really care about the graphics. I'm more concerned about the actual game play

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
If graphics are your thing then skip firepro.

I'm biased as fukk since I've been playing firepro games since 98 :flabbynsick:, but I've always thought the game play was excellent with the little details. I was playing online using zack sabre jnr against this guy, after using alot of submissions on his arm, you see his arms start to sag by his waist for the rest of the match, until he tapped. You will find alot of little details in firepro that you won't find in the current wwe games.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Really the only difference is there are no mods. So the mod that changes the camera, adds damage when you fall on weapons, music are not in. Besides that it's the same. I've played a few games online and it feels way smoother than it did on PC.

They say that they will add a mod to get custom music on the PS4, so we shall see. I'm playing through victory road which has been fun so far, better than 2ks my career by far. The season pass costs like $40, so I assume they have alot of content they are going to add to the game.

Can you give some feedback on that mode? are there like cuts cense, situations where you have to do a certain thing, or is it just a predetermined set of matches until you win the title?

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
What's the online looking like? Is it popping? Can you use the wrestlers you download online or is it just the stock NJPW rosters?

Just copped this after work today and Imma be jumping online later :banderas:

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the online looking like? Is it popping? Can you use the wrestlers you download online or is it just the stock NJPW rosters?

Just copped this after work today and Imma be jumping online later :banderas:

You can use downloaded wrestlers online.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
:coffee:.. I'm not paying 49.99 for what is essentially a 24.99 game with locked away dlc.

I'll wait for that black friday come up with this one.