Fire Pro Wrestling World officially announced (PC, PS4)

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I would buy this game now If you haven't. I've been playing since I was in middle School. I'm 22 now. I've been in the fire pro club person pack back when that was a thing. I would never thought watching CPU vs CPU would be so damn entertaining. Making your own wrestlers putting them vs other folks and writing ya own promos:wow: watching a 30+ min match and it finishes with a move you have set at 1%:wow: after not seeing it for a bunch of matches he or she breaks it out after doing every thing they can do to win. The fire pro arena mod game is CRAZY. not only did they add a bunch of modded moves...these nikkas figured out how to add custom textures :wow: once you get the hang of making edits you might fukk around and make a whole promotion:sadcam:

Imported this back in the day on Dreamcast. Had to memorize what the menus did because it was in Japanese. But me and the homies had as much fun as we did playing WCW on the n64.
:banderas:

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Put some respect on WR3D breh its far from garbage
WR3D is piff if played right. The randomness of the game makes it great. I could be having a 5 star match and then an injury goes down. Or if I bury a star too much on my roster he will sign somewhere else. Im just glad Fire Pro is dropping soon to save us from the montomy of WWE games on PS4. Returns was great and I expect the same from World

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Started making entrance music clips as well..man this game is the shyt and I haven't really even played the wrestling part LOL
how you add custom entrance clips?
I really do think its only good for people with strong imaginations. Im not gonna get hype watching CPU vs CPU matches for example...thats some ultra nerdy boring shyt. Im also not gonna spend hours and hours fine tuning wrestler attributes and whatever.

I had friends over try the game out. The same friends that loved playing the old n64 wrestling games. We stopped playing after a little bit and never played it again. I had DL'ed a ton of characters to make it more fun too. After a while the gameplay wears thin. I wont say we didnt have any fun but its like once you do all the match types a few times over theres not much room left for creativity in terms of gameplay. Its not as in depth as people are tryna make it out to be.

Looking at my in game time on steam and Im seeing 8 hours and I havent played since August 2017. Thats all I got out of it. Probably a lot of my game time was just boring shyt like adding my DL'ed characters to the roster one by one.
Its OK to have differing views on games brehs. :ohhh:

WOW:cheers: to you for coming out and saying it, I think the gameplay is fun at first but I just cant get into it either.. These dudes be having me thinking I'm just not playing it right..

I don't think the wwe games are great by no stretch but I have way more fun creating characters and arenas on those games.. I'm sorry but I need that presentation, wrestling is 80% presentation I cant go back to the days of Nintendo graphics and character models just for gameplay. I know I'm a get negged but :many: maybe promotion mode gives me what I'm missing but until then this game is going to continue to collect dust

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
how do I install entrance music mods, I saw a mod on youtube that had an ring announcer, how sway?

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Just saw this is coming out on the PS4. I might buy it on the steam instead since it has a lot of mods. Haven't played fire pro in well over 2 decades.

Been watching some videos on YouTube and it looks :whew:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mine will be here on Friday. I was late to the pre-order. But i've already gone to the site and pre-subscribed to a bunch of created wrestlers and ring textures. I'm gonna have my hands full this weekend.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I did. Dope so far, obviously missing the PC mods but the creation center has a hundreds of wrestlers

What are the main differences from the PC version?

Also, can you add your own custom music?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
What are the main differences from the PC version?

Also, can you add your own custom music?

Really the only difference is there are no mods. So the mod that changes the camera, adds damage when you fall on weapons, music are not in. Besides that it's the same. I've played a few games online and it feels way smoother than it did on PC.

They say that they will add a mod to get custom music on the PS4, so we shall see. I'm playing through victory road which has been fun so far, better than 2ks my career by far. The season pass costs like $40, so I assume they have alot of content they are going to add to the game.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I have both versions and at the moment the ps4 version is clearly superior. Menus look better, wrestlers look more detailed, ps4 has the NJPW guys, more modes(fighting road aka story mode still not out on pc and they don't have a date for it yet). PC has more caws because it's been out longer but there are already a fukkton in that fpw.net shyt for the ps4.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
downloaded custom ring mats, bunch of wrestlers anyone wanna do a session
add me manhattan_legend

6 man tag matches are the GOAT

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
I'm holding out until the custom music comes out.

I need that full CAW experience

How's the gameplay? Does it play more like the old N64 games or the 2K series?