Fire Pro Wrestling World officially announced (PC, PS4)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was craving a wrestling game since 2k is ass but nah, I'll pass on this. shyt looks like upscaled 2d arcade bullshyt, doesn't look like I can create characters and use online, then it's 50$ and not even full game for 50.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was craving a wrestling game since 2k is ass but nah, I'll pass on this. shyt looks like upscaled 2d arcade bullshyt, doesn't look like I can create characters and use online, then it's 50$ and not even full game for 50.

You can create characters and use online. The whole point of the game is to create characters, the entire career mode in it is the story of your created character.

Not liking 2d graphics is all you tho. I know some people refuse to play shyt that isnt 3d so i get it

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Y'all playing fire pro wrong lol. You don't "play" fire pro. You tweak the cpu logic and do cpu vs cpu and try to put on the best matches.
See this is why these games aren’t popular, the people that rave about how this game is so much better than 2k but yet all the reviews y’all about how fun it is to do cpu vs cpu. I don’t buy video games to sit back and watch things happen.

I keep giving this game a chance cause y’all swear it’s so good but between the 2d snes graphics and the lack of fun modes to play, I feel like this games is just outdated. I’m glad it’s now popular enough for the average gamer to see this game is overrated

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The game been in beta for over a year now, I had it in pc and we still don’t have story mode. We would kill any other company for this.
I'm about to return this shyt back to Amazon

You don’t like the N64 graphics?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
See this is why these games aren’t popular, the people that rave about how this game is so much better than 2k but yet all the reviews y’all about how fun it is to do cpu vs cpu. I don’t buy video games to sit back and watch things happen.

I keep giving this game a chance cause y’all swear it’s so good but between the 2d snes graphics and the lack of fun modes to play, I feel like this games is just outdated. I’m glad it’s now popular enough for the average gamer to see this game is overrated

I would of did more research :manny: nobody has "played" fire pro since fire pro G. To each it's own. Imma put on these 100% matches :whoo:

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would of did more research :manny: nobody has "played" fire pro since fire pro G. To each it's own. Imma put on these 100% matches :whoo:

Nothing better than tweaking the logic of your edits so that they perform just like their real life counterparts, and recreating great matches from the past, or putting on dream matches that never happened :banderas:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yooo how do you mount in this game and right now i am doing mission road ,but the gameplay could be tweaked to help out the timing with the grapple system and the hit logic so if u have a lucha u can have a more high flying matches

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
yooo how do you mount in this game and right now i am doing mission road ,but the gameplay could be tweaked to help out the timing with the grapple system and the hit logic so if u have a lucha u can have a more high flying matches

Just listen for the stomp on the lockup. Took me a minute to get the timing down but I don't struggle with it now. Maybe the Firepro subreddit can answer your question cuz the only flippy dude I've used so far is Seth and I was missing flying knees :mjlol:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just listen for the stomp on the lockup. Took me a minute to get the timing down but I don't struggle with it now. Maybe the Firepro subreddit can answer your question cuz the only flippy dude I've used so far is Seth and I was missing flying knees :mjlol:

how do you mount