Fire Pro Wrestling World officially announced (PC, PS4)

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
All the DLC is on sale again and I finally bit on the parts creator so I could get the most accurate looking digital wrestling figure collection possible but only after I purchased it did I remember how fukking terrible the UI is when it comes to edits and how many extra steps it takes for all this shyt and now I'll probably never even use it.

It's seriously something like

Download wrestler
Download create parts, however many it takes for the specific wrestler
Go into team edit
Create promotion
Create stable for promotion
Move wrestler into desired promotion/stable
Go into Edit Wrestler
Open a new wrestler from template of the CAW you just downloaded and moved
Edit the wrestler with your parts maker parts
Save wrestler to desired spot
Go back into team edit and send the original downloaded CAW to retired

So many fukking steps when the N64 games from now over 20 years ago were dramatically easier to edit the actual default characters in the game and overwrite directly. If you want to update the NJPW guys for new looks and attires, you have to go through all the same above steps even if it's to change the color of their tights. For a game based entirely around content creating by the userbase, you'd think they'd make the structure to actually do that a bit more elegant and simple even if the edits themselves stay overly complicated.

Oh yeah and also even if you delete CAWs, they stay in your Retired folder so you can never even start fresh.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I immediately regretted spending the money on the parts creator. Why the fukk aren't people uploading guys with their full parts creator stuff as a whole unit instead of all as separate parts you then have to go through the 15 extra steps to get the edit right.