Fire Pro Wrestling World officially announced (PC, PS4)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This about to shyt all over universe mode on them WWE games.
Meh.. this game needs to be 3D. I just can’t get into it. It does have a better gameplay mechanics than wwe however wwe does everything else better. Not in 2018 can I play a 2d wrestling game with no entrances anor amy other presentation that is in the wwe games. If I get bored I MAY try management but I doubt it.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
is this better than the AKI games on N64? I remember the hype as a kid but never played one. I think i remember playing one on gameboy but vaguely

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
is this better than the AKI games on N64? I remember the hype as a kid but never played one. I think i remember playing one on gameboy but vaguely
In some ways yes and no in others. These are in 2d and the licenses are a little wonky as far as real life wrestlers. However the creation suite is so massive you can literally create anyone. And I mean anyone. Plus with the amount of slots for characters(returns had over 600) you can create multiple feds and mix and match for dream matches. Not to mention you could book your fed on fpwreturns. These games have realistic match pacing and the moves lists are galactic in nature. Try it out you can't go wrong

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That's this summer:damn::damn:

I'm ready to book a damn promotion outside these league matches:damn::damn:

Breh:mjcry:...I been wanting that damn promoter mode that I broke down and bought Wrestling Revolution 3D because I want to book matches and get money from the gates:sadcam:. The game is garbage but it scratch my itch until the dlc drops:shaq2: