Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Finally got to part 2.

Chose Golden Deer and glad I made my choice.

Everybody beefing but we just doing our own thing. :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Only up to Chapter 4...What are the quickest ways to increase your Professor Level?
I wouldn't worry about that stuff as much on the first playthrough. If you play another path it will max out quickly if you buy back what you earned the first time with renown.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Only up to Chapter 4...What are the quickest ways to increase your Professor Level?

Do what everyone else said also try to harvest stuff in the greenhouse and fish every time you explore. I didn’t realize til I was at C+ how much those two activities can add toward your rank over time, plus you can get stat boosting items from harvesting as well

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Alright is this worth the money? I watched a few letsplays on youtube but not sure how I feel about the combat :jbhmm:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:nasesco:On the blue lions route now. Playin female Byleth this time.

Got tired of havin Edelgard and Petra clearin the map while these bums took their time walkin behind em. Hated havin to rely on usin warp last playthrough.

Decided after my black eagles run that EVERBODY GETS AN ANIMAL.
SeveralFrigidGoitered-small.gif

Its taking awhile but worth it for that extra map movement:wowspur:

Dorothea and Lysithea as Dark Knights:spurwhew:

Byleth, Petra, Catherine, Flayn, Ingrid, Shamir, Mercedes, Marianne as Falcon Knights:hillpraise:

Ashe and Lindhardt as Wyvern Lords:fiftysmile:
Dimitri as a Holy Knight:zospur:

Recruiting the whole school this time too except for Casper cuz i wanna fukk him up after the time skip:terrence:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:nasesco:On the blue lions route now. Playin female Byleth this time.

Got tired of havin Edelgard and Petra clearin the map while these bums took their time walkin behind em. Hated havin to rely on usin warp last playthrough.

Decided after my black eagles run that EVERBODY GETS AN ANIMAL.
SeveralFrigidGoitered-small.gif

Its taking awhile but worth it for that extra map movement:wowspur:

Dorothea and Lysithea as Dark Knights:spurwhew:

Byleth, Petra, Catherine, Flayn, Ingrid, Shamir, Mercedes, Marianne as Falcon Knights:hillpraise:

Ashe and Lindhardt as Wyvern Lords:fiftysmile:
Dimitri as a Holy Knight:zospur:

Recruiting the whole school this time too except for Casper cuz i wanna fukk him up after the time skip:terrence:

If this was any other FE id say thats a bad idea but this game doesnt punish you as badly for having mounted units as others. Plus you can unmount, so its a good strategy.

Other games nikkas be deep in the cut with horseslayers, bows and wind magic every map but not this one. Its harder than awakening but still not as hard as the others.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
*Spoiler* did nothing wrong :yeshrug:
My opinion of that character is heavily influenced by the fact that I took their path first. Had I started with a different path and not taken their route I probably would disagree with you but I agree instead.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If this was any other FE id say thats a bad idea but this game doesnt punish you as badly for having mounted units as others. Plus you can unmount, so its a good strategy.

Other games nikkas be deep in the cut with horseslayers, bows and wind magic every map but not this one. Its harder than awakening but still not as hard as the others.
My guess is that with the social aspect of it they attracted a new set of casual fans and they want to keep them by introducing features to make the games easier.

Based on what I’ve seen their tactic worked.