Daps
Reppin
Michigan
eeqomix9i7h31.png

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The last boss of Golden Deer was an animal. I randomly chose who to S support and it was Ingrid. Since I maxed out all my supports if I do a female MC in the future it'll be easy to purchase all the B supports of everyone to recruit them again.

This was easily the best game I played on my Switch and a top 5 game this generation. The DS Fore Emblem games were ok but this one is magnificent.

Agreed

This and botw are 2 games on the switch that I absolutely love.

And are imo generational classics

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm playing my first fire emblem game(POR) and the shyt is pretty good not gonna lie. Gonna make my way through a couple of those before I cop a switch and get this one.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Game is pure fire.
Told y'all second half of he year on Switch was gonna be crazy. Between this, Mario Maker 2, Marvel UA3, Astral Chain coming out this Friday, Link's Awakening and Dragon Quest XI S in September, Luigi's Mansion 3 in October and Pokemon in November that's hitter after hitter. Bound to have 1 or 2 games for everyone even if you not interested in everything. I just wish AC hadn't got delayed, AC in December would've made this one of the best half years of exclusives ever.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
but you gotta choose between her and lorenz shyt she never coming out the game :mjlol:

nikka what choice? :gucci:

I told that nikka to hit the bench and I never put that nikka back in, Leonie is a much better unit :camby:

Leonie is probably one of the best paladins/bow knights in the game. Late game Lorenz is getting doubled by scrubs, dude is trash as fukk

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
nikka what choice? :gucci:

I told that nikka to hit the bench and I never put that nikka back in, Leonie is a much better unit :camby:

Leonie is probably one of the best paladins/bow knights in the game. Late game Lorenz is getting doubled by scrubs, dude is trash as fukk

Even though he’s a total cornball as a kid you better not sleep on Lorenz :ufdup:

I had him as a paladin then Dark Knight and he was one of my best units throughout my Golden Deer playthrough. Didn’t get doubled too often and a lot of times, he’d just tank through stuff. Resistance was pretty high too so I could use him to bait mages to come in close. Once he got that magic AND the lance/sword combo it was a wrap. I put in a lot of work w/ Bow Knight Leonie as well but I’d say Lorenz was the better overall unit in my particular playthrough

Just started a Blue Lions playthrough on New Game+ last night tho:wow:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Even though he’s a total cornball as a kid you better not sleep on Lorenz :ufdup:

I had him as a paladin then Dark Knight and he was one of my best units throughout my Golden Deer playthrough. Didn’t get doubled too often and a lot of times, he’d just tank through stuff. Resistance was pretty high too so I could use him to bait mages to come in close. Once he got that magic AND the lance/sword combo it was a wrap. I put in a lot of work w/ Bow Knight Leonie as well but I’d say Lorenz was the better overall unit in my particular playthrough

Just started a Blue Lions playthrough on New Game+ last night tho:wow:
If you going Blue Lions, put 100% of your stock into Felix. Guy is a fukking monster and crazy versatile. Plus he gets a special shield if you best his paralogue a certain way.