Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Stood by my wife's side :birdman:

You could tell she didn't expect it, she had that :mjcry: look.

True love and loyalty brehs.

Also I created a split save file so I can marry my side piece Shamir after we turn on Edelgard. It's the way it's gotta be :yeshrug:
But for now, Black Eagle Strike Force till I die

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Haven’t been playing as much lately but I think I’m in the last month before the “final” battle

I had Lysithea one-shot Thales in that battle with the dubstep music. was such poetic justice given her backstory. She’s been the GOAT glass cannon for me:wow:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Claude a real one:wow:

I'm like on Chapter 18, my breh just laid out his plan to try and put an end to racism and prejudice. From what I've seen he seems like the most levelheaded of the 3 Lord's.

My next playthrough was gonna be Blue Lions but I dunno... Dimitri seems like a psychopath after the timeskip :merchant:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Bruh how you only gonna have 2 games...you missing out on so many dope titles.

I’m out of town but will def grab this next week.
My PS4 backlog is crazy, not to mention I have huge Xbox, Wii and Ps3 backlogs. It's taking me forever to beat Zelda BOTW because I only play it like once or twice every couple of months. I'm just not big on the portability aspect of the switch, mainly because of the bullshyt small screen and low quality.

I'd like to beat at least BOTW before I cop my other most wanted switch games: Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Fire emblem 3 houses, and Splatoon 2.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Leonie is my ride or die enforcer. I should wife her. My mc has an A rank with all possible women in the game and I recruited them all. Claude been mackin them up too Petra and Shamir wanna be his boo.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
some of this late game shyt kinda crazy

before, you'd think "i can leave my tank out in the street with no cover, medic, or support for 5 turns and not even worry about it :myman:" then later on you realize that if you most of your team ISNT able to do what used to be gamebreaking shyt like that on the regular all across the map then you're fukking up...

i used to laugh at how my main tank could sit between 3 monsters and kill them solo. i would've BEEN wiped on this campaign if I didn't have shyt like that though :mindblown:

i recruited a fukkton of people, but now im wishing i'd just focused on a smaller group for certain things. you only need about 15 characters total. got too many archers, not enough fliers and armored cav

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
i recruited a fukkton of people, but now im wishing i'd just focused on a smaller group for certain things. you only need about 15 characters total. got too many archers, not enough fliers and armored cav

I feel like if you plan on playing all the routes you may as well not recruit students from the other houses outside of a few that you really like. Should help the other routes feel more fresh

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn y'all talking about this game like it's a classic. Maybe I should cop? :lupe:. I only own 2 switch games, BOTW and Mario Odyssey.

Why don't you have:

Tales of Vesperia
Bayonetta 1 + 2
Mario Maker 2
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Splatoon 2
Mario Kart Deluxe

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Why don't you have:

Tales of Vesperia
Bayonetta 1 + 2
Mario Maker 2
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Splatoon 2
Mario Kart Deluxe
Been slow to get Splatoon and Mario kart because I had both for Wii U. I also had Mario maker but don't really have the itch to play the sequel. Never played a smash game...have dodged that series like the plague. I'll have to check our Vesperia...I remember when it was only on Xbox 360. Bayonetta burns my ass bc again I owned it for.Wii U.