Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
For some reasons, I haven't been able to get into this game much since release. Just been busy with some other things and haven't really made time. I picked it up again yesterday and this is clearly flames wtf is wrong with me?
Not sure if I'm gonna romance/marry Edelgard or Manuela. Manuela the most fun chick in the game at least early on.

the repetitive cycle in this game is starting to wear me down a bit. gets a little random too. still solid but I'm taking a break

Save it for the weekend. I tried to play a level before bed but then I played three and it was 4 in the morning.

Barely have enough time for my hobbies and side hustles. This is gonna have to hit the back seat.

Yeah now that my pto is over ive only played it one major session since, but I think im in the last 1/3 of the game. Itll probably take me 2 or 3 major sessions to beat it or get close to beating it and I dont have any plans on doing it anytime soon

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I recruited every woman in the game except Bernie. Also got all the teachers and picked up Ashe for chests. I can buy Bernie’s supports back to B level with renown since I got her to S level on my original run. This second run is so much easy because I bought back all my professor levels and now I’m maxed out. 10 points a day to push my stats higher. Thinking about wifing Shamir this time as I did Dorothea last play through.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just recruited Shamir :wow:
Baddest chick in the game?

When Bernadetta told me that story about why she is such a shut in it hit me brehs :mjcry:

I’m mad I recruited her early and never used her now she’s like 20 levels behind everyone else in my main party:flabbynsick:. I actually like the character too

I had my 8 students + Catherine as my main squad here in part two since most of the battles require 9-10 units and I didn’t recruit anyone outside of the Knights of Seiros so my squad is beasty but very top heavy. Did the chapter 18 battle which allows for 11 units and my best backup was seteth at lvl 26 while the rest of the squad is 32-36:huhldup:

Whenever I do my second playthrough I’ll prolly pick the Blue Lions and do some more recruiting, but will wait to the very last minute to do it so they can already be leveled to where I’m at by the time I get them

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m mad I recruited her early and never used her now she’s like 20 levels behind everyone else in my main party:flabbynsick:. I actually like the character too

I had my 8 students + Catherine as my main squad here in part two since most of the battles require 9-10 units and I didn’t recruit anyone outside of the Knights of Seiros so my squad is beasty but very top heavy. Did the chapter 18 battle which allows for 11 units and my best backup was seteth at lvl 26 while the rest of the squad is 32-36:huhldup:

Whenever I do my second playthrough I’ll prolly pick the Blue Lions and do some more recruiting, but will wait to the very last minute to do it so they can already be leveled to where I’m at by the time I get them
Waiting late only works if you get all your proficiencies up or can buy them up to support level b. Anybody at b joins you regardless of proficiencies. I have all of Black Eagles up to b from my first playthrough so it was much easier to manage on #2. By #3 since I plan to do 1 Blue Lions I’ll be able to recruit everyone on a single playthrough.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Ok I'm back.I'm playing better than I did a week back. I'm making sure every move counts, and everyone is playing their part. Strong weaken, and the weak take advantage. :mjgrin: Everything feels right, now.

Also I had Petra assist me in battle, and the one phase I actually made her count, she hit a critical. Also watched her on someone else's stream and dude put her out in the open in front of like 3 people. Thought she was gonna die, but she dodged all of them and return strike a critical on one dude. Petra is wild out there.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lost a battle for the first time :mjcry:

Some bullshyt, one of my units missed back to back 71% swings and because of that the person I needed to protect wound up dying smh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m back to the skip almost with Golden Deer. Edelgard is kinda nuts in this path. She constantly says things that make her sound like a psychopath. I haven’t really spoken to Dimitri as much. I miss having Hurbert in the party. He was so wild always saying entertaining things.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Haven't had much time to play but I'm dedicating most of this Saturday to get a good session in.

Really glad I chose GD. At first I wasn't really all that interested in the class outside of Claude but they've all grown on me and they seem to have a really good balance of units. Claude, Lysithea, Hilda, and Leonie have been putting their foot on everybody's neck. To be fair I should have probably picked Hard, Normal is way too easy but it's still fun.

On the other hand, the Black Eagles seem soft as fukk.
Dimitri's squad was pushing their shyt in on the battle of the Eagle and Lion :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Recruited everybody except Alois, Sylvain, and the little boy attendant. I’m working on getting Sylvain as I got him to C support. I’m inside the last 2 months before the time skip so it’ll be close.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I now have everyone except Seteth, Cyril, Rhea, and Alois. Might pick up Cyril for the hell of it. Not sure I can get the other 3 on Golden Deer.

Edit:
Got everyone possible on Golden Deer. I’m not even using most of these people.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So they're copyright claiming all the music for this game on YouTube, which I would be fine with if they were selling the OST...... but they're not selling the OST :martin:

This music slaps I want to be able to listen to it at my leisure and I will pay money for it Nintendo. WTF?

Noticed right away the battle theme goes hard af and now I was just in like a special battle where I helped the Knights of Seiros fight off pirates and it had a whole new theme that slaps even harder :mindblown:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Haven't had much time to play but I'm dedicating most of this Saturday to get a good session in.

Really glad I chose GD. At first I wasn't really all that interested in the class outside of Claude but they've all grown on me and they seem to have a really good balance of units. Claude, Lysithea, Hilda, and Leonie have been putting their foot on everybody's neck. To be fair I should have probably picked Hard, Normal is way too easy but it's still fun.

On the other hand, the Black Eagles seem soft as fukk.
Dimitri's squad was pushing their shyt in on the battle of the Eagle and Lion :mjlol:

It was wild how garbage them nikkas was in that mission. Ingrid and Felix was ridin out on they whole squad :dead: