Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It was wild how garbage them nikkas was in that mission. Ingrid and Felix was ridin out on they whole squad :dead:
That’s just the CPU. Petra and Hubert are two of the best characters in the game. Other than Lysithea Hurbert is the best mage. His defense is better than hers but her magic is slightly higher. Bernie would down Ingrid in an instant. Edelgard in heavy armor would basically kill the whole team alone except maybe Dimitri. Later in the game Dimitri is savage. I recruit his whole squad and all I use are Mercie and Ingrid. Golden Deer is probably the best team overall.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Holy shyt Edelgard as an armored Knight is straight up busted.
Send her out in front to tank and legit 3-4 enemies run up on her and do 0 damage and get bodied

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Holy shyt Edelgard as an armored Knight is straight up busted.
Send her out in front to tank and legit 3-4 enemies run up on her and do 0 damage and get bodied
Once she gets Raging Storm it’s game over on her Hero’s Relic. She’s probably the best character in the game. She pretty much clears a whole map on her own.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I want to get this but my backlog is ridiculous. And grandia 2 coming out on the switch this week and i been wanting to replay that game for years!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I didn't know you could
spare Claude on Edelgard's
route.
I also didn't know you could
kill Flayn and Seteth who both ran away in my playthrough when they were defeated

It's probably because of who I had do those things. In the first case it was
Edelgard that did it
and in the second case the MC did it. In my first playthrough the only optional person I got was Shamir. I literally had to
kill everybody else in the entire game from all the other houses except Lysithea, Seteth, Flayn, Catherine, and Gilbert. The last two I would have been forced to kill
had I not defeated the final boss first.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ch 17 of Golden Deer might be the best chapter of either playthrough I've seen but the aftermath of it was one of the most disgraceful things I've seen in a video game.

Dimitri was killed off screen by a bunch of grunts not even a name character but random nameless troops and Hilda just told us about it and that's it

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Ch 17 of Golden Deer might be the best chapter of either playthrough I've seen but the aftermath of it was one of the most disgraceful things I've seen in a video game.

Dimitri was killed off screen by a bunch of grunts not even a name character but random nameless troops and Hilda just told us about it and that's it

I don't know if it actually happened or if it's just a rumor. I haven't finished it yet but a lot of the explore conversations make it feel like a rumor