Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Forreal you’ll feel good blowing through the story missions then those paralogs will humble your ass with the quickness. They’re not like “side quests” in other games, they legit take me a lot longer to finish due to the tricky terrain & setups.

Seteth/Flayns wasn’t too hard but it took me forever to finish due to the terrain layout. The sothis one had me restart my game a few times yesterday tho, and I was leveled higher than the requirement:beli:

Catherine is goddamn powerhouse tho. Never use her in the story missions but she’s pretty much a must have for any paralog with giant monsters

Marianne's is some ol bullshyt :francis:

Fog + a dozen monsters with one boss monster you gotta kill 5 times + priests healing them :camby:

And did I mention that it's in a forest you van barely move in?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Forreal you’ll feel good blowing through the story missions then those paralogs will humble your ass with the quickness. They’re not like “side quests” in other games, they legit take me a lot longer to finish due to the tricky terrain & setups.

Seteth/Flayns wasn’t too hard but it took me forever to finish due to the terrain layout. The sothis one had me restart my game a few times yesterday tho, and I was leveled higher than the requirement:beli:

Catherine is goddamn powerhouse tho. Never use her in the story missions but she’s pretty much a must have for any paralog with giant monsters
I can't get Catherine for reasons... I chose a path you can't have her in.

Daps
Just got this in the mail today after getting it for just $45 brand new with free shipping from some promotion I saw on Gamespot last week :banderas: Went with the Blue Lions cause it seems like everybody is choosing either Gold Deer or Black Eagles to start. Also chose to be a chick because the male character looks like a damn doofus and for some reason you can't customize your avatar anymore. Don't know why they shoehorning these mute ass surrogate avatar characters into the story if you can't even change how they look but whatever I guess:francis:

Figure I'll see who I like from this house and Edelgard's then recruit those that I can to the Golden Deer for my "ultimate" playthru on Lunatic whenever that drops. Been waiting so damn long for a FE game on home console y'all :mjcry::blessed:Oh and I noticed you can S-support Alois as a female, they really givin you the option to be the WOAT daughter imaginable and fukk your dad's lifelong friend of 20+ years :mjlol: Get married to your old comrade's young twentysomething daughter who wears goth patterned stockings into armed combat brehs :mjlit:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How does recruitment work in part 2? Somebody I didn't recruit in part 1 let me get them in part 2. Not sure why.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m probably right before that 5 year jump and all ima say about the story is :ooh:

So many mysteries and plot twists, second half of the game should be quite a trip:Tfjbhmm:

I could probably recruit a couple characters from the other houses but I kinda like sticking with my original 8. Easier to manage all the characters leveling and keep your money for supplies. Got everybody in Golden Deer in their advanced classes now, using the best weapons possible

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gonna go with black eagles.:cigarnas2:

Edelgard comes across as a scumbag, and i named my character Scumbag, so seems like a good match.:fiftysmile:

Then again i aint feelin Claudes fake attitude. He seem like he playin mister nice guy and might be the real scumbag on the low. :concern:Guess I’ll play Golden Deer for new game plus.:timmyconfused:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gonna go with black eagles.:cigarnas2:

Edelgard comes across as a scumbag, and i named my character Scumbag, so seems like a good match.:fiftysmile:

Then again i aint feelin Claudes fake attitude. He seem like he playin mister nice guy and might be the real scumbag on the low. :concern:Guess I’ll play Golden Deer for new game plus.:timmyconfused:
Claude sucks in comparison to Edelgard in terms of power. She was so strong she could damn near clear the map on her own. He can't come close to that so far. Dimitri is strong too. I could tell from when I encountered him. Probably stronger than her.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm getting the feeling there isn't a canon path in this game like Fire Emblem Fates. If so that's gonna be weird.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm getting the feeling there isn't a canon path in this game like Fire Emblem Fates. If so that's gonna be weird.

If they create a sequel then the canon path will be clear.

I havent beat it yet, and i am biased but based on what claudes vision is that seems like the most sensible ending and most translatable into a sequel. I havent beat it tho so idk if his vision comes true at the end yet. When you get to that point youll know what I mean