Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Claude's bow skills lets him do support bullshyt at legitimately dumbfounding ranges :mjlol:
Fortress Knight Edelgard is damn near unkillable. She can run around the entire map and take out almost anything. Only high level boss characters can damage her and she'd take them out after. I used to put her in tournaments she had e level proficiency in and she'd still win the prize for me cause they couldn't kill her. She's Thunder God Cid in FFT level.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Marianne's is some ol bullshyt :francis:

Fog + a dozen monsters with one boss monster you gotta kill 5 times + priests healing them :camby:

And did I mention that it's in a forest you van barely move in?

So I just tried her paralog last night before bed and man this one is the worst yet:bryan:

I was even keeping 3-4 beasts at bay and chipping away at them one by one, but Marianne kept getting her shyt pushed in. she can survive one attack then she’s finished, and I can’t seem to hide her anywhere where a monster can’t reach her

Then I had another try where I had a perfect turn, took out 2 monsters and was working on the main, then a fukkin phantom warrior pops up from like 6 spaces into the fog to kill one of my units out of nowhere:beli:

Gonna hold off on that one til I get her ranked up to holy knight and a couple more characters in their master classes:hubie:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I just tried her paralog last night before bed and man this one is the worst yet:bryan:

I was even keeping 3-4 beasts at bay and chipping away at them one by one, but Marianne kept getting her shyt pushed in. she can survive one attack then she’s finished, and I can’t seem to hide her anywhere where a monster can’t reach her

Then I had another try where I had a perfect turn, took out 2 monsters and was working on the main, then a fukkin phantom warrior pops up from like 6 spaces into the fog to kill one of my units out of nowhere:beli:

Gonna hold off on that one til I get her ranked up to holy knight and a couple more characters in their master classes:hubie:
Rewind time until you manage to save her. The only time I had to use that on my initial run was when I send Edelgard at
Dimitri
and he blew her shyt out the frame with one attack. I'd never seen anybody manhandle her like that and she was several levels higher than her. I sent Blyeth next after the rewind and he critical hit him and one shotted him.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Claude sucks in comparison to Edelgard in terms of power. She was so strong she could damn near clear the map on her own. He can't come close to that so far. Dimitri is strong too. I could tell from when I encountered him. Probably stronger than her.
Claude been clearing out entire maps, one shotting people from 5 spaces away since level 13.

Easily more powerful than catherine so far on my squad.

:childplease:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Claude been clearing out entire maps, one shotting people from 5 spaces away since level 13.

Easily more powerful than catherine so far on my squad.

:childplease:
I haven't really been using him much. Lysithea and Mercedes have been putting in most of the work and some Hilda with Raphael.

With her I'd just have her walk out front solo and the enemies would run up and hit her and do no damage then she'd counter and they'd all die.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I haven't really been using him much. Lysithea and Mercedes have been putting in most of the work and some Hilda with Raphael.

With her I'd just have her walk out front solo and the enemies would run up and hit her and do no damage then she'd counter and they'd all die.
Lysithea is powerful but has weak defense for me. She can one shot most enemies but will die if I'm not careful with her.

Claude gets ridiculous with the bow skills, shyt doesn't even seem fair. Can hit from far as fukk and can counter attack for a one shot kill. Hes also fast as fukk so most enemies have a less than 60 hit chance against him.

Hilda and Raphael are kinda trash, both are sufficient in strength but slow as fukk and cant move very far. All my long range units have usually killed everything before I even get a chance to get those two to the fight. I have to literally hold everyone else back for them to see any action.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
not sure if there's a list of must-have units

but petra better be on every list

petra - low key broken. speed stats with her dumb ability means shes gonna double - and her second hit is probably gonna crit if they don't die the first time around
mercedes - after a while you gotta try to get her killed. because as long as there's someone else around to heal she can't die
ingrid - main character stats

i guess dedue counts too. i took him for granted. tried ralph but its not even close between the two. dedue goes to a spot and owns it for entire maps. i legit can't remember the last time he took damage in my run :mjlol: only thing stopping him is magic and even that can be mitigated...

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
annette is a damn monster. if I could just get her movement up. I got a dark seal early so I think I should have made Ashe the mage but I got him as archer. it took a good minute to make him strong

the magic in this game all around is powerful af, coupled with high avo ...

it's just that movement

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Lysithea as a Gremory is a damn nuke button. Got her with a staff that boosts her range, she out here obliterating bosses in 1 hit from 4 spaces away:banderas:

pulled off probably my best 2 turns yet with her. CPU got too aggressive on the bridge and had 3 commanders within striking range. Lysithea one shotted 2 of them within two turns and Lorenz+Hilda finished off the last one. Totally avoided the demonic beasts and a good 8-9 other enemy units :umad:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lysithea as a Gremory is a damn nuke button. Got her with a staff that boosts her range, she out here obliterating bosses in 1 hit from 4 spaces away:banderas:

pulled off probably my best 2 turns yet with her. CPU got too aggressive on the bridge and had 3 commanders within striking range. Lysithea one shotted 2 of them within two turns and Lorenz+Hilda finished off the last one. Totally avoided the demonic beasts and a good 8-9 other enemy units :umad:

I knew my instincts to recruit that gotdamn albino were right :wow:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
For some reasons, I haven't been able to get into this game much since release. Just been busy with some other things and haven't really made time. I picked it up again yesterday and this is clearly flames wtf is wrong with me?
Not sure if I'm gonna romance/marry Edelgard or Manuela. Manuela the most fun chick in the game at least early on.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the repetitive cycle in this game is starting to wear me down a bit. gets a little random too. still solid but I'm taking a break

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
For some reasons, I haven't been able to get into this game much since release. Just been busy with some other things and haven't really made time. I picked it up again yesterday and this is clearly flames wtf is wrong with me?
Not sure if I'm gonna romance/marry Edelgard or Manuela. Manuela the most fun chick in the game at least early on.

Save it for the weekend. I tried to play a level before bed but then I played three and it was 4 in the morning.

Barely have enough time for my hobbies and side hustles. This is gonna have to hit the back seat.