Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
CLEARLY I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

Lost 2 more students at near end battle. The one with the fog. Thought to myself what the hell would I need a torch for, for fog? Nah I'll buy it later. The battle ends up having fog. Does anybody know a vid link with no spoilers that breaks the combat down something nice?

I turned back time and dipped. I'm gonna need to do some heavy studying for this game. :mjcry: please go easy on me when quoting, I'm kinda hurt right now almost losing 2 more.

All you need to know is the different triangles.

Swords beat Axes, Axes beats Lances, Lances beat Swords

Fire beats Wind, Wind beats Thunder, Thunder beats Fire.

Light Magic beats Dark Magic, Dark Magic beats Anima, Anima beats Light.

Physical weapon attack damage (might) is matched up with the defense stat. Magic damage is matched up with resistance.

Speed determines if you get to attack twice.

If youre struggling, start looking at the enemies stats to see what they are weak to.

In terms of fog tho, you should've known better. :mjlol:

I always make a circle with my strongest units on the outside and my weak ones on the inside and move together in fog. So if i do run into someone they attack the strongest dudes first.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
thanks, brehs really appreciate it. I really walked into these fights as if my party members would be there once it's all over. Shieet. I had a feeling it would be like this jokingly, but damn now I want to actually get better. :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Im at chapter 11 now. D day should be pretty soon. It’s all gonna be messed up now. Too many crazy things just happened.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
please do not fukking spoil shyt :snoop: you already coming close

just use the fukking tags or go somewhere else with it...
I'm not going to spoil anything. People will figure this stuff out the same way I did.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Damn I'm still on chapter 6. Y'all flying out here.

Gonna put some work in this week.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
CLEARLY I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

Lost 2 more students at near end battle. The one with the fog. Thought to myself what the hell would I need a torch for, for fog? Nah I'll buy it later. The battle ends up having fog. Does anybody know a vid link with no spoilers that breaks the combat down something nice?

I turned back time and dipped. I'm gonna need to do some heavy studying for this game. :mjcry: please go easy on me when quoting, I'm kinda hurt right now almost losing 2 more.

Easiest and most actionable advice is to be super diligent in double checking your moves before you make them and just try to be as efficient as possible with each turn. Do as much damage as you can while minimizing the damage you take, and be sure to make use of highlighting the enemy movement/damage area and plan accordingly.

For example if you’re facing a cluster of enemies, highlight the ones that’re furthest away that will take a turn or more to reach your units, then safely chip away at the other enemies outside of that damage area. Using the combat forecast before attacking can help you get an idea of how much damage your unit will take so you can make sure your tanks/stronger units are there to take the blows and your mages/archers are safe, but within range to heal or finish off any remaining enemies.

Just be extra diligent and explore any and all options before actually making your moves. Try to figure out what each of your units are going to do before you actually move them somewhere or attack

you Don’t really need the torch for that fog level just keep your units together and don’t advance too quickly into the fog. Take out the enemies you can see before advancing and keep your units in a couple groups so they can cover wider ground but still keep them close enough that they can reach each other within a turn or so.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
At least the game tells you when you're gonna make a critical decision. I just walked up to a person just to talk to them and a choice was sprung on me that literally decides the path the rest of the game takes. Now I'm kinda screwed because my party is trash and I didn't build it out. Was part of the reason I had to make the choice I did.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
flayn is gabbage wtf

for as much as they talk about how special she is she’s been lackluster for me as a unit. Tryna get her reason and riding up so later down the line I can reclass her to a holy knight or gremory, she might be a beast at that point if I can get her there. Haven’t used her much in battle but she’s decent as an adjutant

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Rolled with Claude.

Beat the first battle and kept all students alive.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just finished the chapter with the school ball/dance. Story starting to get really interesting:lupe:

Lorenz was too thirsty to be the house representative for the White Heron Cup:mjlol:

this nikka primed to be a GOAT-tier paladin/dark knight wasn’t NOBODY tryna see him reclass into a dancer:gucci::russ: