Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
i made the right choice riding with dmitri :wow: dude's gambit/leadership package is some total war three kingdoms shyt

how this dude enroll at the school with warcrimes under his belt though :why:

Dimitri aint playing no games, I went with Blue Lions as well:wow:

Claude just seems too:manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We chose the right house. I'm glad we are doing that, I'm not feeling the execution of plans as it stands.

The first boss is a piece of work. Y'all better have your gambits prepared.
She keeps saying things that lets me know she's not buying into the church's cause. At one point very early in the game she suggest she'd be willing to go to war with the Gods in necessary. I'm only at like ch 4-5 so not up to the time skip but I just know she's gonna do something crazy in the future. All this is pure speculation on my part but I just feel something is wrong here.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
She keeps saying things that lets me know she's not buying into the church's cause. At one point very early in the game she suggest she'd be willing to go to war with the Gods in necessary. I'm only at like ch 4-5 so not up to the time skip but I just know she's gonna do something crazy in the future. All this is pure speculation on my part but I just feel something is wrong here.

Not an actual spoiler. I just wanted to put this tag on it so people can make their own decision of a squad without being influenced.

That's the reason I joined this squad. The church is messed up and I feel they are exactly like the monastery in SMT4. As i did before in SMT4 I'll walk the neutral path in between chaos and law.

From what I'm seeing this is the only squad that will have the most firepower and access to lead a revolution against the church.

Most importantly Edelgard is the heir and future leader. No asterisks like the Blue Lions and Yellow Deers leaders.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Not an actual spoiler. I just wanted to put this tag on it so people can make their own decision of a squad without being influenced.

That's the reason I joined this squad. The church is messed up and I feel they are exactly like the monastery in SMT4. As i did before in SMT4 I'll walk the neutral path in between chaos and law.

From what I'm seeing this is the only squad that will have the most firepower and access to lead a revolution against the church.

Most importantly Edelgard is the heir and future leader. No asterisks like the Blue Lions and Yellow Deers leaders.

Light spoiler but not a real spoiler.

It's crazy because from the perspective of Claude's playthrough she looks like a crazy ass bytch. Demitri was hating hard as fukk on her tho

The last game where it had a story told legit from 3 perspectives like this was Birth By Sleep but this is way better

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

It's crazy because from the perspective of Claude's playthrough she looks like a crazy ass bytch. Demitri was hating hard as fukk on her tho

The last game where it had a story told legit from 3 perspectives like this was Birth By Sleep but this is way better

It's the same dynamic when they were introduced. She asserts herself because she's legitimately going to be the leader of the largest order besides the church. Her backstory is pretty interesting, she doesn't care for nobility or crests.

She wants people's worth tied to merit. I'm down for the cause. Plus she's going to need a running mate to lead her dream

:birdman:

Black Eagles squad up!

I don't know if anyone else played Shin Megami Tensei 4 but this is starting like that game so far.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's the same dynamic when they were introduced. She asserts herself because she's legitimately going to be the leader of the largest order besides the church. Her backstory is pretty interesting, she doesn't care for nobility or crests.

She wants people's worth tied to merit. I'm down for the cause. Plus she's going to need a running mate to lead her dream

:birdman:

Black Eagles squad up!

I don't know if anyone else played Shin Megami Tensei 4 but this is starting like that game so far.

I played SMT4 but didnt get far because I'm a filthy casual.

Also there seems to be this idea that Claude is pro-church and pro-Rhea but thats not really true.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played SMT4 but didnt get far because I'm a filthy casual.

Also there seems to be this idea that Claude is pro-church and pro-Rhea but thats not really true.
Claude and Dimitri look at things from more nuance view point without any emotionally bias when it come to the church they see the leaders as being the problem not the people who work for the Church of Seiros you have noble people working under bad leaders thinking their doing what right and justice for the people of the land just look at the Knights of Seiros also think about it if the church was not around acting as peacekeeper fodlan would be in a constant state of war they are very much a necessary evil giving the world this game take place in it not all black and white when it come to the church.it alot of shades of gray..

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I don't recall the strength of enemies being so different in the same stage. I had Ferdinand and Caspar running through enemies at the beginning of the stage. They are taking little to no damage. Then I run up on a group where its 20 damage x 2 and I have to run in my main character. I guess it's time to get these master classes.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

This story is very good. Most of the Fire Emblem games I’ve played the story is just alright but they really brought the heat on this one. I just reached CH6 and it just keeps getting better. This is easily a GOTY candidate.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
See what you dont know is that my nikka Claude is the most charismatic and persuasive nikka out there :ufdup:

nikka became the MVP of the entire storyline in march and yall dont eem know it. nikkas callin his phone and he aint even give them his number.
I'm still early on but claude is over powered as fukk compared to everyone else on my squad.

Dude can hit from five spaces away and counter attacks with a 2x attack everytime.

:wow:

Bows in general seem really strong in this game.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got that Professor rank up to C now, bout to start using some advanced seals for my next level up wave:banderas:

I’ve got other “recruits” on my squad now but I’m pretty much sticking to my main students for everything outside of paralogs/side quests that allow you to have more than 8 units out. Tryna make everybody in the class as good as they can be, and the leveling has been pretty balanced outside of my main character who’s usually a level or 2 higher.
Everybody is level 15-16 and my character is 17

Here’s my current roster breakdown

Lorenz: Lowkey one of my most important units now. He’s a cavalier training to be a paladin, and then Dark Knight afterwards. Pretty tankish and with his increased movement, he’s almost always the first to strike for me. Has high authority too, so he gets a lot of battalion/gambit burn as well. Lance, riding, and sword are all good and get leveled easy with how I play him so I’ve been working on his reason skill so he’s ready to be a dark knight by the time i get to master class. Will probably be a top 3 unit for me by the end of the game, despite being a royal cornball

Raphael: Tank of all Tanks. Currently an armored knight and will have him go to fortress knight after, maybe warrior as well. Dude is equally proficient in axes, lances, and gauntlets, and still D class in bows as well. Always got him on the frontlines playing his role but he’s saved our asses with some clutch bow kills too (dude has corner shot on top of all his other weapon options)

Ignatz: I started off with him using swords&bows but once I got them to C rank I had him focus on Reason so he can do magic too, and after a couple weeks primarily focused on that it became his best ability. He’s classed as a mage now but still puts in work with the sword and bows as well. Never have him on the front lines but he’s always good for some ranged damage to set up or finish a kill. Might even get his faith up a bit too so he can use heal.

Hilda: my pink-haired deliverer of death. I actually got her in the brigand and Flier Knight classes for versatility, and she beasts with Axes & Lances. She’s been a key, draw them in to take them out unit for me and now that she can fly, her destruction knows no bounds:demonic:. Will probably be a wyvern Knight/ warrior down the line.

Marianne: Healer and lance user, though she’s barely ever used for offensive unless it’s for finishing someone off. May try to get her ranked up to Holy Knight down the line but she’s our main healer who almost never gets hit nonetheless

Lysithea: My glass cannon. Already has B rank in faith and reason, and will definitely be upgraded to Gremory. Pretty much acts as a healer/nuke button for armored units. She’ll be the first to reach A rank out of all my units and it’ll be in both reason & faith

Leonie: another cavalier like Lorenz, but she excels with the bow and lance instead of a sword/lance. Mans the frontlines with Lorenz & Raphael. Another key offensive player that I plan on having turn to a bow knight when the time comes

Ill update once I get them all into advanced classes:win: