Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"This game looks so good that I'll end up investing too much time into this. I think I'll pass."

go back to persona you fakkit
:laff:

HOW did I know someone would say this? :mjlol:
Nah seriously I got other piff to play and finish instead of buying yet ANOTHER game(Crash Team Racing, Mario Maker 2, Gears 4, Ass Creed etc.)

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

HOW did I know someone would say this? :mjlol:
Nah seriously I got other piff to play and finish instead of buying yet ANOTHER game(Crash Team Racing, Mario Maker 2, Gears 4, Ass Creed etc.)

Can't reason with a man who'd rather play Crash Team Racing over a new mainline Fire Emblem game. Or considers the new bland Assassin Creed's derivative 'piff'. Good luck breh.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't reason with a man who'd rather play Crash Team Racing over a new mainline Fire Emblem game. Or considers the new bland Assassin Creed's derivative 'piff'. Good luck breh.
Idk man this game looks too weaboo :troll:

I never played FE before. Is it similar to Valkyrie Chronicles?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man these paralogs be harder than the damn story missions :gucci:

Lorenz/Ignatz joint on hard had me restarting the battle after the first 2-3 turns, and I had to use divine pulse to finish on the second attempt

Had to risk Lysithea’s life in order to Warp Catherine to the boss for the final kill to end the battle. A risky but brilliant move:whew:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The Flame Emperor please no dear God no it can't be that person. It would break my heart.

21-kermit-tea.w700.h700.gif

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
CLEARLY I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

Lost 2 more students at near end battle. The one with the fog. Thought to myself what the hell would I need a torch for, for fog? Nah I'll buy it later. The battle ends up having fog. Does anybody know a vid link with no spoilers that breaks the combat down something nice?

I turned back time and dipped. I'm gonna need to do some heavy studying for this game. :mjcry: please go easy on me when quoting, I'm kinda hurt right now almost losing 2 more.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Lost 2 more students at near end battle. The one with the fog. Thought to myself what the hell would I need a torch for, for fog? Nah I'll buy it later. The battle ends up having fog. Does anybody know a vid link with no spoilers that breaks the combat down something nice?

I turned back time and dipped. I'm gonna need to do some heavy studying for this game. :mjcry: please go easy on me when quoting, I'm kinda hurt right now almost losing 2 more.
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Honestly I would restart if I were you.

It's only going to get harder for you. There will be enemies that you'll have to kill 3 times over. At your rate you may not kill them once.

My tips for you are to survey the map. Know the spaces of your characters and enemies. If you know that your character can't tank hits don't move them to slots with the red arrow flashing on them.

Always look at your squad's equipment. They may need potions, a new axe or restores. Your healer won't always be within range. Carry more than less.

Fog equals torch. You could have bought them before the fight.

Level 10 or job mastery get them a seal to upgrade their job. Make sure they are prepped to advancement. You don't want them changing jobs expecting them to use magic when you didn't train them in it at the start.

Enemies often show the damage they'll cause your unit in the bottom left corner. Pay attention to that.

Look at the stats of your characters and decide which route they should take to become the best mage/assassin/brigand they can be.

Always keep your units in groups of threes or two if they can handle it.

Magic users can hit between 1-3 spaces that I've seen so far.

Archers 1-6

Swordsmen/lancers/brawlers/axe users 1 spot.

Keep these in mind. Don't send an archer to attack a swordsmen at 1 spot away if it doesn't lead to death. Your archer will get bodied.

Enemy mages can attack and will always counter attack.

This should help you get out of the beginner stages.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

breh that's a wipe. restart

and use the divine pulse if its that bad too

this ain't like other games where you trade shots - you need to KNOW your guys can take the hit before you even put them out there. you should almost never be surprised by enemies that you meet. even in the fog mission. shyt, especially in the fog mission.... if you're unsure about a move forward that you have to make then you make sure the unit going first is your best tank, that the healer is one move away, and that all the support/assist characters you can fit are attached to them just inside the safe zone

use the enemy attack radius stuff too. look at their gear. look at their abilities.

otherwise you will die constantly

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
It's almost becoming undeniable who that it. shyt hurts my soul. Game is straight up telling me who by dropping direct clues and I don't wanna believe it.

I accidentally read a spoiler today. Yep it's true. It actually makes sense given the backstory of said character.