Daps
Reppin
Duval County
nikka I JUST MADE IT TO MARCH

1160.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Edelgard has hinted at some bullshyt she’s gonna pull when she becomes ruler but won’t say what.

We chose the right house. I'm glad we are doing that, I'm not feeling the execution of plans as it stands.

The first boss is a piece of work. Y'all better have your gambits prepared.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Y'all making this game sound lit. I don't even know what the series is about or how it plays. I just know it's a strategy rpg game in the vein of FFT and all of those types

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the racism in this game is real as fukk :huhldup:

they really didn't pull punches with some of these storylines. this is some of the old school fire emblem creeping back in

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Wait are you play as a blue lion so you know ingrid :mjpls:
ingrid is your average college educated white young female voter :wow: dont even ask me how

but yeah, playing blue lions they had the best group overall. but goddamn

there's the scene with Felix and Dedue was what did it. that shyt was crazy didn't think nintendo would put stuff out like that anymore

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ingrid is your average college educated white young female voter :wow: dont even ask me how

but yeah, playing blue lions they had the best group overall. but goddamn

there's the scene with Felix and Dedue was what did it. that shyt was crazy didn't think nintendo would put stuff out like that anymore
yeah I get why dedue is so loyalty to Dimitri giving how Duscur are treat like dirt but damn that some :demonic: he willing to do to return Dimitri gift of friendship to him he remind of guts from berserk .

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i made the right choice riding with dmitri :wow: dude's gambit/leadership package is some total war three kingdoms shyt

how this dude enroll at the school with warcrimes under his belt though :why:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i made the right choice riding with dmitri :wow: dude's gambit/leadership package is some total war three kingdoms shyt

how this dude enroll at the school with warcrimes under his belt though :why:

See what you dont know is that my nikka Claude is the most charismatic and persuasive nikka out there :ufdup:

nikka became the MVP of the entire storyline in march and yall dont eem know it. nikkas callin his phone and he aint even give them his number.