Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Just lost 3 students in my first real battle. :mjcry: I wasn't built for this.

Why didn’t you restart the chapter?:dwillhuh:
That’s the way of Fire Emblem, you don’t know how it feels to be making perfect moves ten minutes into the battle and one bad move that kills a teammate, and you restart the chapter because losing a day one is not an option.:wow::mjcry:

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Alright, I'm in like the 3rd month and I don't mind the Sim stuff too much yet. It's not nearly as tedious as Persona so that's good.

Tip for the brehs, get your magic users to lvl 5 ASAP so that you can class them up to monk; they'll automatically get twice as many spell uses. My Lysithea is nuking the shyt outta everything at this point.

Who are your best units right now? Outside of Byleth my Leonie and Claude have been putting in major work.

Outside of the main character Felix,Mariama,Claude,Leonie and Ralph are my best characters. O yea and fukk Lorenz.

Rell Shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Edelgard is a beast. At this point I put her out front as bait and enemies run up attack her miss then die off her counter attacks. She's like level 7 and nobody else is even to level 5 at the end of the first real battle.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Didnt hear it from me but Cyril got a lot of self hatred. :hubie:

TLR would have a field day with dude. :pachaha:

There's a lot of :mjpls: towards the darker characters. Petra was like a wild animal when she came to this kingdom.

Dedue said you shouldn't be seen talking with me or else you'll be shunned. How they gonna treat the black Polnareff like that?

I knew Cyril was on one when he almost knocked me over after talking every time.

Me: We're brothers:dwillhuh:

Cyril: :scust:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Edelgard is a beast. At this point I put her out front as bait and enemies run up attack her miss then die off her counter attacks. She's like level 7 and nobody else is even to level 5 at the end of the first real battle.

Don't sleep on Linhardt, Petra, or Hubert. That should be the main group for the Black Eagles.

Bernadetta and Dorothea are also great range hitters.

Everyone else is not worth using.