Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
How’s the frame rate? Just waiting a few vids, looks like it only starts dropping when you walking around the school/castle?

I think I could live with that.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Alright, I'm in like the 3rd month and I don't mind the Sim stuff too much yet. It's not nearly as tedious as Persona so that's good.

Tip for the brehs, get your magic users to lvl 5 ASAP so that you can class them up to monk; they'll automatically get twice as many spell uses. My Lysithea is nuking the shyt outta everything at this point.

Who are your best units right now? Outside of Byleth my Leonie and Claude have been putting in major work.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Alright, I'm in like the 3rd month and I don't mind the Sim stuff too much yet. It's not nearly as tedious as Persona so that's good.

Tip for the brehs, get your magic users to lvl 5 ASAP so that you can class them up to monk; they'll automatically get twice as many spell uses. My Lysithea is nuking the shyt outta everything at this point.

Who are your best units right now? Outside of Byleth my Leonie and Claude have been putting in major work.

Not including my guy, Catherine and Shamir, my best unit is Petra, im glad I went out my way to recruit her cuz shes a savage. Shes not apart of my house so she was already autoleveled as a thief and her speed stats are already better than promoted units.

I saw Felix and Ingrid in action during one of the missions and they look like the other 2 must have recruits. Ingrid be putting the fear of god on nikkas on that pegasus.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Not including my guy, Catherine and Shamir, my best unit is Petra, im glad I went out my way to recruit her cuz shes a savage. Shes not apart of my house so she was already autoleveled as a thief and her speed stats are already better than promoted units.

I saw Felix and Ingrid in action during one of the missions and they look like the other 2 must have recruits. Ingrid be putting the fear of god on nikkas on that pegasus.
Ingrid is the backbone of my house :wow:

right behind big dawg dedue :birdman: (as long as there aren't any mages around)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I almost went Blue Lions just on the strength of what I saw from Dedue in the mock battle. Dude is a brick wall. They'll probably be my second playthrough.
dude's special ability is to WAIT :birdman:

posting up gets him +4 defense. its actually cheap as fukk once you get the gauntlet ability

i don't even know where i'd be without his bullshyt. once you get some better combat arts you're basically playing a different game... *until a mage shows up and you gotta emergency evac his slow ass outta there

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Black Eagle squad, what ya'll think of Ferdinand? I just use this nikka as bait, he's kinda useless so far

Dude talks like he's a boss and is trash on the sticks. He's getting replaced when I can recruit from the other squads. He's an all around stat guy and if you don't have a specialty it hurts early on.

He's wasting EXP.

Hubert is actually my fifth strongest.

Main character
Edelgard
Sleepy dude
Petra
Hubert

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bruh...I don't have time to coach these lil nikkas and cater to their fancies and shyt.
Having dinner and whatnot :martin:

This thing better pick up later. Less dating sim, more tactical battles pls
Breh, that thang over :mjlol:

The dating sim/waifu aspect is what kept Fire Emblem afloat...it aint going anywhere

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I picked black eagles and it's a bunch of misfits. I think Claude might have been the better choice now but screw it. Purple haired chick doesn't even want me looking at her.

Last edited: