Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I still dont understand how all the gambits work but I do know that if you see a unit with an icon by their feet they got one and they might just fukk you up
nothing safe

the weapons and unit combos were crazy enough before, but you throw that gambit shyt on top of the new link system and :why:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
nothing safe

the weapons and unit combos were crazy enough before, but you throw that gambit shyt on top of the new link system and :why:

Only thing messing me up is the archers. Them mfs hit from DEEP now. It almost dont even feel like FE, feel like im playin XCOM or some shyt :mjlol:

OG archers could only hit from 2 tiles away, 3 with a longbow. These nikkas hit accurately from 4 to 5 now :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Only thing messing me up is the archers. Them mfs hit from DEEP now. It almost dont even feel like FE, feel like im playin XCOM or some shyt :mjlol:

OG archers could only hit from 2 tiles away, 3 with a longbow. These nikkas hit accurately from 4 to 5 now :francis:
breh these nikkas got artillery and drone strikes :mindblown:

i used to not even check for range like that but now you can get pieced up clinging to a little piece of fortification like you'd be able to close distance after taking a shot

i don't even know if i fukk with tanks anymore tbh

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Bruh...I don't have time to coach these lil nikkas and cater to their fancies and shyt.
Having dinner and whatnot :martin:

This thing better pick up later. Less dating sim, more tactical battles pls

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bruh...I don't have time to coach these lil nikkas and cater to their fancies and shyt.
Having dinner and whatnot :martin:

This thing better pick up later. Less dating sim, more tactical battles pls

To get the most of it you only need to explore and talk to people once a month, or you can skip it completely. I level up my characters stats and go recruiting once a month

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
To get the most of it you only need to explore and talk to people once a month, or you can skip it completely. I level up my characters stats and go recruiting once a month

Mission assistance or actual recruiting as a permanent member?

My main character is already OP.

I'm getting an SMT4 vibe from the story so far.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Mission assistance or actual recruiting as a permanent member?

My main character is already OP.

I'm getting an SMT4 vibe from the story so far.

Permanent. They check your stats and join you if you have the stat they like.

I got a tip to recruit as many as you can because if you dont do it early its harder to do later

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars

Good to know. I thought this shyt was gonna drag onnn

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My Golden Deer squad has been doing well so far playing on hard/classic. Keeps me on my toes cuz I gotta double and triple check my moves before I do anything but we been handling business and leveling nicely:ehh:

Hilda’s ditsy ass is a BEAST with that axe, and I’m making Raphael the tank of all tanks:wow:

Lorenz is a pompous herb and probably the least likeable of the house, but some of his support convo’s are actually pretty funny:lolbron:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Permanent. They check your stats and join you if you have the stat they like.

I got a tip to recruit as many as you can because if you dont do it early its harder to do later

Are you past the security detail?

Petra is beasting for me right now. Gonna make her a thief when she gets the upgrade.

I'm looking to get another healer, Felix, that genius 15 year old and level up Bernadetta. Her crossbow game is deadly.

This is the first game where my system constantly is dying in handheld mode. Fire.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Are you past the security detail?

Petra is beasting for me right now. Gonna make her a thief when she gets the upgrade.

I'm looking to get another healer, Felix, that genius 15 year old and level up Bernadetta. Her crossbow game is deadly.

This is the first game where my system constantly is dying in handheld mode. Fire.

Tell me what you mean by security detail

I'm pretty far now, I've started unlocking advanced classes for units now. My PTO is ending soon so I'm gonna start slowing down but I've played this basically all day today and yesterday

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Tell me what you mean by security detail

I'm pretty far now, I've started unlocking advanced classes for units now. My PTO is ending soon so I'm gonna start slowing down but I've played this basically all day today and yesterday

The Goddess' rite.

At this point I'm a C in swordsmanship and no one is joining my crew yet. You must be further ahead by at least 3 months.