Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Switch | Out Now

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Claude is actually a snake trying to reason with Dimitri in battle. LMAO I wish it did something because my party was getting fukked up. :mjlol:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:wow: just had a hype phase. took out 3 people losing NO damage. Claude is a slick archer. Hid in that bush took a shot and dodged the counter attack. Hilda did the exact same thing.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not really a fan of what happened with the male VA for the main character.

If I dated somebody and had a negative experience overall dating them (they were nuts like he is) and we broke up I'm not gonna go air them out online especially trying to damage their career. It's clear from the stories they've told about the guy he's not a good person but you dating someone that wasn't good to you doesn't give you an obligation to try and air them out after it's over to damage them further. Should he never work again because of that?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
okay i've got a feel for a lot of this stuff so far, but these battalions and gambits...

i can already see this is gonna trip me up

the skill building is pretty crucial too. if you level up a skill during a battle, you can sometimes get new abilities/spells on the spot. mercedes went from trash archer and healer to a legit mage on turn 3 :wow:

combat arts are bullshyt :mjlol:

its so much shyt to watch out for these kids ain't gonna make it :to:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
okay i've got a feel for a lot of this stuff so far, but these battalions and gambits...

i can already see this is gonna trip me up

the skill building is pretty crucial too. if you level up a skill during a battle, you can sometimes get new abilities/spells on the spot. mercedes went from trash archer and healer to a legit mage on turn 3 :wow:

combat arts are bullshyt :mjlol:

its so much shyt to watch out for these kids ain't gonna make it :to:

I still dont understand how all the gambits work but I do know that if you see a unit with an icon by their feet they got one and they might just fukk you up