Fire Emblem Engage (January 20, 2023)

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Besides character designs this game seems cool to me. The more customization options does make it interesting. Only thing I hope is that permadeath feels more threatening. And still need to see more regarding the maps as well.

Unlike 3 Houses 4 routes, if we only have 1 route that is much better since you can tell the only route in 3 Houses that felt complete was Blue Lions.(Empire skipped a much needed part of Edelgard's story and both church and Golden Deer had the same part two essentially)

Byleth is in it? intersting…i still think its a skip for me
This was supposed to be the anniversary game but then covid happened.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Positive: Looks like they have black people in this.

Negative: The protagonist hair. Need a day 1 DLC costume to fix that.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
orDP88v.jpg

:mjlol:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa

- Engage brings back the traditional weapon triangle that the series is known for
- The game seems to focus more on the tactical turn-based combat than the social mechanics
- You can move more freely around the battle field than you could with 3H and other previous games
- Emblem Rings can be equiped on any party member and house the spirit of characters of previous games. Every party member can forge a bond with each ring and every previous FE game has representation via the Emblem Rings
- Emblem Rings can improve your stats and give additional abilities
- Each Emblem Ring has an upgrade path for each character in your party
- There is no weapon durability like in previous entries
- You can lift weights for buffs, cook meals to build relationships/bonds with other characters, interact with party members and heroes from previous FE titles, and upgrade Emblem Rings with the hub

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I just have no frame of reference for the artstyle and probably tone of the game they're going for (hololive, vtuber, uwu?? Idk)

So the gameplay better be good :ufdup: