Fire Emblem Engage (January 20, 2023)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It looks like a much-needed return to the basics that made fire emblem a good game, mechanically speaking. I shied away from most of the newer releases due to the waifu simulator shyt…it just used to be you unlocked secret conversations with certain units that gave you bonuses between paired characters.

That said, I don’t even think Nintendo could ever top path of radiance. That is the quintessential fire emblem title for me.
My top are PoR, Radiant Dawn and 3 houses are my favorite. I was liking awakening but never finished also.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
My top are PoR, Radiant Dawn and 3 houses are my favorite. I was liking awakening but never finished also.
I sunk so many hours into Path of Radiance. :wow:

It was one of those games I could play over and over and use different units since there was just so many of them. I also liked the addition of laguz characters where each race had different attributes and utility.

For me my favorites would be PoR, FE7, and Shadows of Valentia remake.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It looks like a much-needed return to the basics that made fire emblem a good game, mechanically speaking. I shied away from most of the newer releases due to the waifu simulator shyt…it just used to be you unlocked secret conversations with certain units that gave you bonuses between paired characters.

That said, I don’t even think Nintendo could ever top path of radiance. That is the quintessential fire emblem title for me.
I think at this point every since Awakening the brand of Fire Emblem is completely different.

I am just hoping story is more focused and gameplay + map design improves from Three Houses. Three Houses difficulty was either stupid easy or stupid grindy between playing on hard and maddening. All the maps and goals of the maps felt repetitive.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3861.jpg

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pointy curved shoes. If this wasn't Fire Emblem I would bush this shyt off rip. Long as the battles and the class system is piff I can deal with this court jester level character design