Fire Emblem Engage (January 20, 2023)

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Fire Emblem Three Houses transformed me into a "fan"... Off the strength of it I'll keep an eye on this one, even if the context looks less interesting to me.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I know you trolling but I loved that part. Without it or something equivalent I don't think I'll bother keeping in tune with the series

Nah I actually like that stuff as it makes you appreciate your units and their development more

The last 4 FE games before Three Houses (FE: Awakening, Birthright, Conquest, and Revelations) literally had you breeding OP children by playing matchmaker with your S Supports :mjlol: This shyt is nothing new and if anything they’ve toned it down:pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the school stuff is fine the first time you do it but for a game that encourages multiple playthroughs the amount of upgrades to bypass that stuff still isn’t enough. I still gotta do tea times and find gifts. It’s way too tedious to do multiple times.

Last time i played i knew all the tea time questions by heart, thats how much i’ve done them

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
the school stuff is fine the first time you do it but for a game that encourages multiple playthroughs the amount of upgrades to bypass that stuff still isn’t enough. I still gotta do tea times and find gifts. It’s way too tedious to do multiple times.

Last time i played i knew all the tea time questions by heart, thats how much i’ve done them

I beat Three Houses 3 times and hardly ever did that tea time shyt breh. You liked that part of the game:dame:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best part of FE games has always been the strategy on harder difficulties and the character class/progression systems. All the other weirdo jap shyt they force you to do to pad hours has always been trash.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

First playthrough I mostly did the lunch shyt so I could get affinity for 2 characters at a time. I also didn’t add too many extra units and focused on my initial group until the 2nd and 3rd playthroughs where the affinity rate is much faster due to a higher professor level

You were the one out here making every female character your waifu while trying to stare down their shirts in tea time :sitdown: