Finding out the homie does Coke

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
These threads always crack me up :russ:

sound like a DARE commercial in here :russ:

top 3 duck tale thread topics on here, up there with salary and height threads :russ:

The girl you in love with has probably done a line off another mans dikk :dame: in her life time

Open your contact list anyone aged 25-35 id say 75-90% of em have at least tried coke once :russ:

I aint saying do or try the shyt, all im saying is yall sound stupid as fukk in here :russ: grow up :russ: if some of yall favorite ig models said do a bump off they titty 110% of the posters in here gone say “yes maam” :russ:

In here talking about “who even be around that kinda stuff” like it aint a billion dollar business, someone buying that shyt :childplease: and it aint the junkies you see on the street :childplease: they cant afford it, thats why they all on opiods :childplease: its yall friends, cousins, aunties and uncles buyin that shyt whenever they having a get together :childplease:
Yeah

a lot of folks don’t realize how common it is.

they be sounding hella naive

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
im not a fan of the "drips". I only do coke when somebody else got it. A spicy cac dealer i met at a shytty call center job said women that work as bank tellers love that shyt and cop in the parking lot. chefs love it too

i should cop a ball to have on hand when bytches want to get freaky.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Damn a lot of self-righteous people in here. I don't give a fukk what any of my friends are doing so long as they still taking care of their business.

I was just in Mexico for a friend's bachelor party last year and a decent amount of the groomsmen was using that booger sugar....shyt I even tried a lil bump for the first and only time

I know with how this started it was gonna lead to you saying you do it too :mjlol:

Daps
I think you should continue to be his friend. You dont have to do it. Has he violated the friendship? Are you a weak minded person who is scared they will get on it too?

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
fukk it, imma just be a square ass nikka.
:stopitslime:

I’d cut that nikka off, especially after trying to peer pressure you into it…sooner or later they gonna be asking for money and it’s gonna be all bad.
:scusthov:

Or what if they leave some BS in your car on accident and the police stop you. Me personally, I’d get cuhh up out the paint and not feel bad about it.

:camby:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stay away from coke just off the strength of this fentanyl wave :hubie:

Was in LA and my boy got one of his friends to give our group a ride to the club. This Armenian dude picks us up in a 5 series beamer. At some point in the ride, my boy's faded from the pregame and is like "Yo what's this shyt sound like?" Armenian dude who's been drawing on this huge e-cig vape hits it, and guns it between two lights down sunset like 80 miles per hour. I'm like :gucci:.

We park, start getting out, and the Armenian dude is like "Y'all tryin to party or?..." I look over and my friend gets back in the front seat. Both these dudes do bumps...friend motions to me like "You trying to get some". I'm just "Nah :hubie: I'm good." thinking I already skirted death once today.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
most people who do drugs have addict trait, not many people I've known can just chill and recreational use
I quit smoking weed like 10 years ago, did coke for however long, dropped like 300-400 hits of acid, took mushrooms, did mescaline, used to get pills for free during the peak of oxys, smoked Pcp before recording session, drank day and night, smoke cigarettes way later in life unfortunately.
you can go on and on, but I've never failed a drug test... missed work or an appointment or went anywhere high in my life. Thats with multiple family members who are full blown addicts. You have to know your limit and what you can handle discipline wise.

I learned once I got older, suggesting any drug to another person is dangerous. Because while you may be able to do it for fun... it could unlock parts of them they may never recover from
Sadly most addicts are not honest with themselves or anyone for that matter. And the majority of the people fall victim to "I'm not an addict" game

I never got caught up, drugs are supposed to be fun and enhance shyt... not be something you abuse. Just from what I typed, people assume I do drugs. And I dont :yeshrug: 10 years later people still think I smoke weed from the amount I smoked and hundreds of people I've turned on to it. You should monitor him and see if he is truly an addict (which the odds are like 70/30 that he is) then make decision.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
When I lived in Cali I felt like I was the only one in my friend group that hadn’t tried Coke.

Im kinda surprised that you’d cut a 15 year friendship off cause of it, that’s insane

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Coke is so common in the city. I didn’t even know people still act shocked when they see someone do a line.

The big problem is a lot of that shyt is being cut with fentanyl so you’re rolling the dice.