Finding out the homie does Coke

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Damn a lot of self-righteous people in here. I don't give a fukk what any of my friends are doing so long as they still taking care of their business.

I was just in Mexico for a friend's bachelor party last year and a decent amount of the groomsmen was using that booger sugar....shyt I even tried a lil bump for the first and only time

OK you tried it. And some people don't get addicted. Still not worth the risk.

Think about the blood shed over that little bump

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
fetchimage

What does him doing coke have to do with you?
:russ::deadmanny:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Damn. Y'all some uptight mfs.

My only substance that has ever been an issue is booze.

I smoke very often but that doesn't seem to have many drawbacks.

Other than that I have played around with just about everything except Heroin.

Never got hooked from doing a random bump or line of coke. As a teen in the 90s I even went on a straight up crack binge with a young crackhead all night one night. Didn't get hooked. Never thought about messing with it again.

If someone I know tells me they do coke I treat it like they told me they are vegan or they told me they go to Starbucks every day.

Okay great. Good to know.

Doesn't bother me at all. Then again, dudes I know that do fux with it are not hiding in chicken coops or any weird shyt . Like, I didn't even know just to be around them.

So maybe if your cokehead homies are buggin then I can see that being a problem

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Its been a few years since I did it, but coke is cool. I'd say its like coffee for partying

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'm not sure what folks mean by addicting personality as if you can drop the drug on a whim. I wouldn't even take the chances
Chemical imbalances are real. fukked me up for a while, I was all spaced out and was told (family was told) it’ll be the “new me”

All I can say is God is good - I wasn’t even with the fucc around either - just got laced weed (pcp)

those type of drugs come with a risk of being addicted after a try, chemical imbalances and fent - ain’t worth it

:manny:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Maaaan that shyt is so common in Vancouver.

Growing up where I did we looked at people that “treated they nose” funny.

but when you go to a city where it’s more socially common it’s eye opening.

like everyone does it on the weekend and nobody bats an eye.

Last edited:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
You gnna be blowing his wife's back out before you know it smh this is a slippery slope

Negative…:scust:

She’s grossly obese, not my type and plus that’s the homies girl. I don’t do that foul shyt.

Her ass was going IN that night. I kept hearing her chop and snort over the phone…:gucci: