Finding out the homie does Coke

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More than likely it'll be his woman that influences him to up his usage of coke. Women get on that shyt and really be on it. I've seen a women come home from a night of dancing and look for the dope man as soon as she stepped out her car. Her dude ran out the house, chased her down, and tore through her jean pockets to take the money. She was mad mad.

When I was 19 a pretty ass freak wrote her number down and handed it to me. She told me her story. She was in the process of staying clean and gettin her life back right. But one night a couple months later she called me over. We talked like we usually did. Then she pulled a plate of snow out and just started doing her thing right in front of me. I mean she was just talking hella shyt for hours and hours. At like 6am we go to her room and she takes the plate with her lol. She hits a line and says "now I want you to fukk the shut out of me". Who was I to not oblige? I did as I was asked lol. One thing I respect is she never once asked me to try that shyt. I'd just chill wit her, let her do her thing, then blow her back out.

That shyt is for people with a good lump of disposable income. Niggs who ain't living like that should not be indulging in coke. Because once it grabs them and they can't afford it GAME OVER.
If your homie ain't got the funds to keep up that girl is going to push her and him over the edge. Because his woman will be the one demanding that he finds some. If he can't get none you know what she gon do to get hers. BY ANY MEANS

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don’t have coke heads / crack heads in my family.
You think that. You probably thought folks were just peeing together when they'd all go to the bathroom together at house parties in college.

It's okay to be naive. Clearly you've been naive over what your boys been doing over ygr last decade+. Especially if you think buddy just picked up the habit at 36 :skip:

YAYU

MARIJUAY0
Daps
Reppin
NJ
u cant talk bad about it until you've tried it. then you'll understand.

might be missin out on a great time.

BEN23

All Star
Daps
coke= crack....cant tell me no difference....i grew up in the crack era...and i will neva not look at people funny who do coke...
thank god i have no close friends that fukk with that shyt on a user tip...i remember when i started learning people i grew up with were using that shyt...i lost all respect for them..i just look at them as weird now... when you grow up and see the effects of hard drugs...that shyt fukks with you ....i would feel offended if some offered me some...:francis:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
U shoulda did a line with him :yeshrug:

man I’m too fukkin fly to be out here doing “drugs”…:hhh:

I smoke weed, fukk with my mushrooms and DMT but that’s my limit. And that’s OK for me.

i’m pretty sure that his girl is the one with the connects to this shyt because before he moved to San Diego this was never a part of his life or conversation.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka just turned 36…

his fat ass wife was like “wavy don’t know how to PARTY…:russ:

That bytch is 39 next month.

why would I pick up a coke habit in my 30s

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Didn’t know it was an age limit on addiction. I’ve seen old fiends get turned out. In their 60s.