Finding out the homie does Coke

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
It’s crazy how black people look at coke. All kinds of pills, weed, lean, etc. is acceptable but Cocaine, which is basically like a strong cup of coffee is looked at like heroine addict shyt lol.
Yeah I noticed that too.

I had an ex I used to chastise cuz she had casually used before we got together.

she thought my reaction was lame, and I realize now it’s because we were from different cultures.

In the black community because of the crack epidemic, we look at all things related to crack as bad/fiend behaviour

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I started dabbling with coke in my late 20s.
Was always done when we was drinking and hanging out.

It opened a whole new social scene because once you started doing coke with a particular set of girls, you then find out there's a whole crew of females doing coke.

I didn't like the coke that was floating around when I was playing with it. Too many nikkas cutting it. The nasal congestion and drip. shyt not worth it for a quick rush. Chasing that dragon will have you broke for sure. It's too expensive for the rush you get IMO given the quality I was getting it .

There was only time I ran into a 8ball that was that official , coke Damm near turned to oil just by touching it and smelled like fuel.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Not really. I have a few friends that occasionally do it every few weeks or months. Crack is far worse.
@CR7intheVersaceSweater
some people can manage, others can’t. I was down bad on that shyt for a good year with occasional relapses. Couldn’t nobody tell me shyt until I wanted to hear it, and hiding it makes you that much more secretive about your habits. That shyt fukks with your mind and makes you think you can manage, and you might for a while but it’s a Catch 22 because that just leads to you doing more while with this face :mjpls:
I think also a problem is we think you sniff some coke and you might die right there. But when you first try it and you realize that you can still function on it then that’s where the danger comes in. Even though it’s a relatively short high, you feel the effects of it for hours after you finish your session. I’ve sat in staff meetings geeked, drove, done essential functions and all of that. I didn’t think others would notice but that is the coke giving overconfidence. Not to mention if you have depression issues, the come down can make you spiral. It’s hard because sometimes even though I’ve been clean over a year I’ll still have dreams back to fukking random bytches with powder all on our nose, to thoughts trying to rationalize the demon. I purposely choose not to chill with people I know who are on the bag, friends, men, or my women who are exes. Sometimes saying no to the temptation is east and sometimes they get you with that, it’s just one bump logic. I don’t even chill with people who sell it, and I got family who sells both white and green but they respect me enough not to bring that devil shyt around me.

and chances are if you will snort it, then you might sprinkle some in a blunt or a cigarette. When you are geeked you are not the most cognizant person and sure won’t be turning too much of anything offered to you.

This is not something I’m proud and I’m only talking about it to educate and maybe keep folks from experimenting. There is no casual cocaine use

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
@CR7intheVersaceSweater
some people can manage, others can’t. I was down bad on that shyt for a good year with occasional relapses. Couldn’t nobody tell me shyt until I wanted to hear it, and hiding it makes you that much more secretive about your habits. That shyt fukks with your mind and makes you think you can manage, and you might for a while but it’s a Catch 22 because that just leads to you doing more while with this face :mjpls:
I think also a problem is we think you sniff some coke and you might die right there. But when you first try it and you realize that you can still function on it then that’s where the danger comes in. Even though it’s a relatively short high, you feel the effects of it for hours after you finish your session. I’ve sat in staff meetings geeked, drove, done essential functions and all of that. I didn’t think others would notice but that is the coke giving overconfidence. Not to mention if you have depression issues, the come down can make you spiral. It’s hard because sometimes even though I’ve been clean over a year I’ll still have dreams back to fukking random bytches with powder all on our nose, to thoughts trying to rationalize the demon. I purposely choose not to chill with people I know who are on the bag, friends, men, or my women who are exes. Sometimes saying no to the temptation is east and sometimes they get you with that, it’s just one bump logic. I don’t even chill with people who sell it, and I got family who sells both white and green but they respect me enough not to bring that devil shyt around me.

and chances are if you will snort it, then you might sprinkle some in a blunt or a cigarette. When you are geeked you are not the most cognizant person and sure won’t be turning too much of anything offered to you.

This is not something I’m proud and I’m only talking about it to educate and maybe keep folks from experimenting. There is no casual cocaine use

and that’s just my thing dog. He talked to me extensively about his fathers crack used back in the 80s and with him growing up. And that put a strain on the relationship even to this day. He has a lot of other issues with his mother his brother was killed when he was 14 and his pops has been on and off of drugs since the 80s and he’s not with his mom anymore. I really feel like his wife and him are hurting internally and turning to substances to numb the pain but it is low-key dangerous as fukk. His wife is dealing with mommy issues because she is half Mexican and black. She is the only black child from her mother and the mom has a lot of anger issues and resentment towards Black people. So they are both dealing with some heavy shyt and using the drugs is not the way to me. And like you just said man that come down and that depression can be a bytch

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
and that’s just my thing dog. He talked to me extensively about his fathers crack used back in the 80s and with him growing up. And that put a strain on the relationship even to this day. He has a lot of other issues with his mother his brother was killed when he was 14 and his pops has been on and off of drugs since the 80s and he’s not with his mom anymore. I really feel like his wife and him are hurting internally and turning to substances to numb the pain but it is low-key dangerous as fukk. His wife is dealing with mommy issues because she is half Mexican and black. She is the only black child from her mother and the mom has a lot of anger issues and resentment towards Black people. So they are both dealing with some heavy shyt and using the drugs is not the way to me. And like you just said man that come down and that depression can be a bytch
Do they have kids?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
All through the 90s probably up to maybe 2006, that's when I started seeing Black folk openly abusing shyt like Xanax but I'm from the south, things might have been different in other regions

:hubie:

exposing yourself

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
drop ol boi and his cluck wife immestediately.

especially if he young.

ain't got no time for no clucks and especially no time for no young clucks.

if you out here doing white people drugs.
you are white...regardless of your skin.

not to mention.
you don't wanna be there when their hopefully nonapproaching child.
has health reasons.
where they are taking care of a child in a restrictive bodycast for the rest of their lives as well.

drop'eem.
immestediately.....

art barr

clucks = liars thieves and vagabounds...drop'eem immestediately...

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All through the 90s probably up to maybe 2006, that's when I started seeing Black folk openly abusing shyt like Xanax but I'm from the south, things might have been different in other regions

:hubie:
No I see what you're saying. That's how it was in my area too. Once mainstream rappers started added that shyt to their wordplay it became more open.