Finding out the homie does Coke

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Did it before, it got old, don't do it anymore

As long as you don't turn into an outright fiend it ain't too big of a deal...I'll say this though people get mad annoying on that shyt, especially if you're the sober guy. Never again

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
The D.A.R.E program came to my school and reinforced the stay off drugs message. I've also heard a lot of bad stories of people getting addicted to drugs, so I just stayed away.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
The D.A.R.E program came to my school and reinforced the stay off drugs message. I've also heard a lot of bad stories of people getting addicted to drugs, so I just stayed away.
The worse I seen in my life was when my boy got caught up doing PCP.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I was out in Pacific Beach last night as well. We probably crossed paths :gucci:

Mos def my god I passed by Marvicks saw. That just was took back went to that hunt next door to the left I was ight I was with one of my co worked females that about that KS thread and I’m like if a bytch want you see want you so I chalked it up till next time. I was willing :troll:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Mos def my god I passed by Marvicks saw. That just was took back went to that hunt next door to the left I was ight I was with one of my co worked females that about that KS thread and I’m like if a bytch want you see want you so I chalked it up till next time. I was willing :troll:
Is PB lit on Sunday nights? :lupe: Me and my sister trying to go

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Not going lie my mom used to do crack and she use to tell me growing up STAY AWAY from all that shyt.

Currently 36 and only did weed.