Finding out the homie does Coke

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay…:yeshrug:

that’s not some bullshyt I’m doing in my 30s or beyond…:yeshrug:

I mean I’m not knocking you I’m just saying it really isn’t an age limit. Haven’t you seen the old folks who become bad gamblers or alcoholics?

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I mean I’m not knocking you I’m just saying it really isn’t an age limit. Haven’t you seen the old folks who become bad gamblers or alcoholics?

Yea I do.

But that’s what I’m saying there’s no need to start on some new shyt that is mad addictive when you’re pushing closer to 40.

if this was him at 24 or something I would get it a little more. But like I’ve said this dude just got over Covid maybe two weeks ago and his wife is obese as fukk and they have underlying health issues now they are introducing a new highly addictive drug in the mix…

fukk all that

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I do.

But that’s what I’m saying there’s no need to start on some new shyt that is mad addictive when you’re pushing closer to 40.

if this was him at 24 or something I would get it a little more. But like I’ve said this dude just got over Covid maybe two weeks ago and his wife is obese as fukk and they have underlying health issues now they are introducing a new highly addictive drug in the mix…

fukk all that

This seems like it will be the prime candidate for an OD death or heart attack. Can y’all do an intervention?

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
This seems like it will be the prime candidate for an OD death or heart attack. Can y’all do an intervention?

He’s been hitting me all day yesterday and just sent me a text about 30 mins ago.

I’m sure he’s trying to gauge my reaction since I haven’t really said too much to him since the other night.

In a way I just feel like he should know better. His pops was hooked on crack and still might dabble in that shyt so him fukking with Coke is just…:francis::yeshrug:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
:merchant:

can’t front…

I’m a little disappointed in the homie and his wife for getting hooked up with that shyt. He tells me it’s just a weekend thing (right now) and he was trying to tell me all of the positives of the shyt last night…:picard:

I think Dude is just trying to justify his actions and he wants me to join in. Misery loves company type shyt…

Can’t say I didn’t lost mad respect for him. Especially since his pops been off & on crack since the 80s…:francis:

gonna have to leave cuz in the dust. I can’t associate with anyone who fukks wit that white girl like that…:yeshrug:

It's crazy 'cause I just basically have the same experience twice this year, and before that I never seen coke up-close like that. Seen it at parties with people but a cousin of mine basically invited me to do a line with him. Had to turn it down but the experience was jarring. Why would my nikka have me chasing dragons and shyt?

He's a grown man so I don't trip about him doing him. But getting hit with a possession charge just 'cause I'm with him is a thought that prolly gonna keep me from hanging out with him like that.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I'll be real, I've tried it and can honestly say it's the most overrated drug ever.

It feels like an extreme caffeine high, dont believe the hype.
Nothing made me feel more like an addict then coming down from that wack ass high and having to fight the urge to do more because the night is still going and I want to maintain it.

That's why I stopped that shyt immediately, I saw myself wanting to do more and more.

Same thing with ecstasy, atleast that lasted a few hours but they were mixing those pills with speed and shyt and one day I stayed up a day and a half , angry that I can't goto sleep.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nothing made me feel more like an addict then coming down from that wack ass high and having to fight the urge to do more because the night is still going and I want to maintain it.

That's why I stopped that shyt immediately, I saw myself wanting to do more and more.

Same thing with ecstasy, atleast that lasted a few hours but they were mixing those pills with speed and shyt and one day I stayed up a day and a half , angry that I can't goto sleep.
I only tried it once and had no urge to try more. I can say that I was drunk as fukk when I did it and we had just got back from a club, that shyt made me sober immediately.

Ecstasy, or pure mdma to be exact, was the best drug I've ever had. That shyt will have you in the middle of a crowd locking lips with a girl you dont even know, feeling like shes your soulmate.
shyts dangerous

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
There’s a lady who was an alcoholic..

she used water as a coping substance and

Would drink until it caused a sort of dissociative high

eventually she passed

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Folks in here badmouthing coke like being a weed head or sipping cough syrup is more respectable.