Finally watching The Shield in 2019...

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
best thing about the show was the fact that Lester Freeman was always the smartest man in the room, I loved Snoop's voice, and I liked Avon. Other than that :hhh:
Cmon Lester was the man,
McNulty was wild, Avon was legitimate, Chris & Snoop was savage & Omar was vigilante. Bunk was hilarious. Cmon bruh The Wire is REALISTIC

Daps
Cmon Lester was the man,
McNulty was wild, Avon was legitimate, Chris & Snoop was savage & Omar was vigilante. Bunk was hilarious. Cmon bruh The Wire is REALISTIC

So the streets being afraid of a short gay Robin hood and nobody being able to touch him for years is realistic? :hhh:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't get passed Season 2 of the Wire

GOAT shows dont have a complete garbage season. Game of Thrones is a prime example of this. It had underwhelming episodes here and there but not a wack season.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West

GOAT shows dont have a complete garbage season. Game of Thrones is a prime example of this. It had underwhelming episodes here and there but not a wack season.
the last season of game of thrones was garbage

and season 2 of the wire was great.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the last season of game of thrones was garbage

and season 2 of the wire was great.

tenor.gif

Daps

Even the Shield didn't have a weak season. First episode was probably the "weakest" and it started and ended with a bang.

I almost threw the Wire all the way in the bushes with that trash second season.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:That unrealistic horseshyt:stopitslime:

:francis: TV is dramatic, breh. There's a lot of unrealistic shows considered classics. The Shield maintains it's entertaining fukkery for 7 seasons straight without a fall off, shows that have shorter runs can't even manage that. Where brehs complain about season 2 or 5 of The Wire being trash the most you'd hear about The Shield is how annoying Vic's wife is. :dead: