Finally watching The Shield in 2019...

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
I binged tha fucc outta this show last year because of this thread and you haven't even finished it :laff::laff::laff::laff: u did rite though after I watched all the episodes I was kinda mad I finished em so fast thats a crazy ass show.. Neva knew blk dude did his wife like that in real life shyt sad but I always thought his demeanor was off in the show I saw thru tha actin

damn they had carl weathers doin the "wise black character that gives the white protagonist guidance" lol

I'm watching about 2 episodes a day

DJK

All Star
Daps
The Shield is up there with Breaking Bad with the fact it just kept getting better and better as the story progressed
Very few shows reached the levels of tension of the Shield offered. That fight racist cac Shane had with the breh cop(sorry forgot his name) in his house had me on the edge back then. Walter Goggins was a bit too good in that role :patrice:
Great and immensely underrated show anyhow

The dude that plays Julian the gay black cop had a short role in Southland as well playing a love interest of Regina King
I was baffled to read few months later dude killed his wife in cold blood

Just now seeing this but The Shield is way way better than Breaking Bad. If grading by how realistic a show is. Both shows not as realistic as 'The Wire', but Breaking Bad is just wish fulfillment fantasy for nerds

Daps
finished the first season and about 3 episodes into season 2. It's dope seeing a show that was actually filmed in LA and not Toronto or Atlanta. As a LA resident, I keep seeing locations like "oh shyt i know where that is!"

Sounds like you're in the Armadillo season :banderas:

No spoilers but imma just drop this here :banderas:

This is my favorite Spanish song just off the strength of THAT scene. :banderas:

Whatever you do, DON'T google :lolbron:

You can listen to the song, the song is beautiful but just don't google :ufdup:

EDIT

Don't read the comments on the video either :whoa:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Breh :snoop:

I been so caught up with these Marvel shows, I forgot you even recommended this :snoop:

You holding back this piff for Marvel?

tumblr_nq5pohHkZs1rud800o1_500.gif