Finally watching The Shield in 2019...

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Julian's fiancee's reaction when he told her he used be a homo before they got together: "you had sex with a man?!" :picard::hhh::scust::gucci::gag: You could just feel the shock and disgust. :wow:

When his ex partner graphically outed him in front of the whole barn :merchant: and the cops were :dame::scust::pachaha::mjpls::skip::ohhh: all at the same time.

Dude should have put in for a transfer after that.

There would be backlash if they did that storyline today.

Daps
Julian's fiancee's reaction when he told her he used be a homo before they got together: "you had sex with a man?!" :picard::hhh::scust::gucci::gag: You could just feel the shock and disgust. :wow:

When his ex partner graphically outed him in front of the whole barn :merchant: and all the cops were :dame::scust::pachaha::mjpls::skip::ohhh: all at the same time.

Dude should have put in for a transfer after that.

There would be backlash if they did that storyline today.

Storyline? :pachaha: there would be backlash if they tried to do this show today.

No way The Shield would get green lighted in the current pc culture.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Storyline? :pachaha: there would be backlash if they tried to do this show today.

Which is a shame cos I love the raw grittiness of the show. It makes Los Angeles look like hell on earth, but it's a wild rollercoaster from the beginning right until the end and didn't have one bad season. fukk a build up where you have to wait six episodes for shyt to get real, it just pushes you right into it.

I really wish I was watching it for the first time and didn't know what happens next.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

That scene in the interrogation room where Shane told Antwon his that his fakkit son would be found face down in the shower with a back full of shiv and an ass full of cum :picard:

Daps
Which is a shame cos I love the raw grittiness of the show. It makes Los Angeles look like hell on earth, but it's a wild rollercoaster from the beginning right until the end and didn't have one bad season. fukk a build up where you have to wait six episodes for shyt to get real, it just pushes you right into it.

I really wish I was watching it for the first time and didn't know what happens next.

Man The Shield is one of the few shows that I watched when it live aired on TV and I can remember my exact reaction almost from episode to episode.

Like I can actually remember when most of the show first aired.