Finally watching The Shield in 2019...

Daps
Im on season 4 so underrated :whew: Anthony Anderson really suprised me in this one the only show I had seen him on before that was on NBC with reggie theus and his goofy performances on transformers me myself and irene so him being all gansta had me all :leostare: at first but then :ohhh: he killed that role
Glenn Close delivered too , every season they brought new actors and they all delivered great performances until the GOAT Forrest Whitaker came through and crushed the buildings. Can't wait till i get to season 5 :ohlawd:

I still think Forrest Whitaker, Claire Daines, and Tatiana maslany are the 3 best performances i've seen on modern series in term of just coming through and acting their asses off.

Shout out to Michael Chiklis too Bryan Cranston the jump from vanilla/comedic actors to dramatic/dark and doing great is just :wow: and of course the Goat James Galdonfi I feel if there is no Tony Soprano success there is no Vic Mackey or Walter White's being green lit.

Imho I feel like thats what these super heroes movies are missing a super Dark anti-hero done right. With the savagery of late 90's early 2000' s. The problem being that they rely heavily on CGI and they want that PG-13 money.

Dude, I truly believe Anthony Anderson caught some bodies before. He played that role too well. I tell folks all the time he got killer eyes. Dude was scary in that role.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
shout to Petey Pablo almost getting to wear 1 9ers crown

MV5BNTgxZGI5NGYtYmMzZS00MTBkLTk2YzUtNTgxMDZmMzNkMTg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4MjYzOTIy._V1_.jpg

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
I’m on the first episode :noah:

i'm actually running the first six seasons (prolly the first five, just finished 6 two weeks ago) back before the last season. I be watching these faded and I forgot some minor details.

You gotta pay attention cuz everything builds off what happened before.