Finally watching The Shield in 2019...

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
saw Aceveda in a movie recently....couldn't bare to watch his scene due to what happened to him on the Shield....:francis:
Last year this new guy started at my job and his name was Dave Aceveda. As soon as he introduced himself I reflexively went :picard: and a cac standing next to me was :hhh: Another chick was :scust:

When he saw our faces he said Shield fans right :mjcry: I get that reaction all the time when I say my last name. It used to be much worse but as the years go by it’s starting to lessen up.

Daps
Last year this new guy started at my job and his name was Dave Aceveda. As soon as he introduced himself I reflexively went :picard: and a cac standing next to me was :hhh: Another chick was :scust:

When he saw our faces he said Shield fans right :mjcry: I get that reaction all the time when I say my last name. It used to be much worse but as the years go by it’s starting to lessen up.

:deadmanny:

:pachaha:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:laff:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
She apparently was a marathon runner and when he went to do the deed, he shot her in both legs first and told her "since you like running so much, why don't you try running to heaven?"

:picard:

Killed her in front of their kids too. :scust: It wasn't even some heat of the moment shyt either. Dude was just crazy. Poor children don't have any parents now.