Finally watched Thor Ragnorak and :gladbron:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lies. We may complain about 90% of WWE, but when it comes to the actual matches, we give props when it's due. It's the storylines and use of talent that gets complaining.

:dead: at stanning this forum now. It's like stanning WCW in the final years. :picard:
:russ: Film room is the wcw 2000 equivalent of Thunder?

momma

All Star
Daps
Lies. We may complain about 90% of WWE, but when it comes to the actual matches, we give props when it's due. It's the storylines and use of talent that gets complaining.

:dead: at stanning this forum now. It's like stanning WCW in the final years. :picard:

The problem with TSC is that like all hardcore WWE fans these days, you've been getting served the same mediocrity for 10+ years now but still pinpoint issues about the product as if its ever gonna change with the current regime/agenda the company runs under. Like what incentive do they have to stop pushing Roman Reigns, or write "interesting storylines", or utilize talent better, or change their production style, or do anything other than what they're doing right now, when they make millions every year?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The problem with TSC is that like all hardcore WWE fans these days, you've been getting served the same mediocrity for 10+ years now but still pinpoint issues about the product as if its ever gonna change with the current regime/agenda the company runs under. Like what incentive do they have to stop pushing Roman Reigns, or write "interesting storylines", or utilize talent better, or change their production style, or do anything other than what they're doing right now, when they make millions every year?
I'm pretty sure everyone is numb when it comes to what you said. It's to the point where people look for the good between the "bad."

Some cats have stopped watching.

Your argument is kind of dated tho. :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Most of us who post in TSC see the product for what it is tho. None of us walk around with rose colored glasses. That doesn’t stop interesting discussion from happening. Whether it’s about the current state of wrestling or stuff from the past or rankings or watch parties etc

momma

All Star
Daps
I'm pretty sure everyone is numb when it comes to what you said. It's to the point where people look for the good between the "bad."

Some cats have stopped watching.

Your argument is kind of dated tho. :pachaha:

On the contrary I think it's more relevant than ever considering the depth of talent they have these days and how most of them have been misused since they've debuted, yet people still think shyt will be somehow different next Monday

Also I think there's a difference between searching for the good between the bad and not understanding that the bad is just always gonna be there and it's really no point in typing longwinded impassioned internet posts about it

momma

All Star
Daps
Most of us who post in TSC see the product for what it is tho. None of us walk around with rose colored glasses. That doesn’t stop interesting discussion from happening. Whether it’s about the current state of wrestling or stuff from the past or rankings or watch parties etc

But that's the exact problem. You see the product for what it is yet still get mad when something stupid happens (which is multiple times every week)? There are definitely good discussions, I just chuckle when it's an army of incensed fans ready to shoot themselves over some dumb shyt like Roman Reigns winning an Elimination Chamber match (I'm not just talking about TSC btw)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

tumblr_oz0e63sLMu1r5a08so6_540.gif

tumblr_oz0e63sLMu1r5a08so4_540.gif

tumblr_oz0e63sLMu1r5a08so5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oz0e63sLMu1r5a08so7_r1_540.gif

Daps
I just watched this yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Dont really get too deep into the could have/ should haves because what we got is what is. I chop the jokes up to Thor’s extended time with humans from the first movie til now. I did love how they recalled jokes from avengers (Banner calling Thor point break, Loki excited to see hos brother get the Hulk slam)

Of all the Avengers it seems Thor’s the most aware of the stones and approaching danger. Looking at the teaser of infinity war, it seems Thor’s 1st post credit scene is the start of thr conflict. What could seperate the two strongest avengers and scare Loki enough for him to forfeit the stone? Did the Asgardians all die?

momma

All Star
Daps

It's also kinda hard for me to understand the investment factor these days considering the plethora of choices consumers have now regarding entertainment. You have infinite libraries of Netflix TV shows, movies, games, sports, music, all at your fingertips for a few bucks a month. You can change the channel and have so much interesting shyt to consume. But you choose to torture yourself with Elias or whoever vs The Miz every single week? Just come back when something like the Royal Rumble (which I loved this year) or a NXT Takeover is around the corner and save yourself the boredom

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's also kinda hard for me to understand the investment factor these days considering the plethora of choices consumers have now regarding entertainment. You have infinite libraries of Netflix TV shows, movies, games, sports, music, all at your fingertips for a few bucks a month. You can change the channel and have so much interesting shyt to consume. But you choose to torture yourself with Elias or whoever vs The Miz every single week? Just come back when something like the Royal Rumble (which I loved this year) or a NXT Takeover is around the corner and save yourself the boredom

Raw is always an eventful show. And I love Elias so I always gotta get my walk on. Some shyt just becomes ingrained and a part of your routine. But mostly I watch still for the community aspect. TSC makes a lot of the really hard shyt to stomach easier to digest. And to your earlier point I don’t get mad at the stupid shyt. I know it’s coming and chuckle. I’ll enjoy what I enjoy: Elias, Finn, Miz, new day, basically anything that’s not the raw main event scene, and know there going to do stupid shyt. It’s in Vince’s DNA at this point. It is who he is.

I say all that but still can acknowledge that TSC is a better spot than the film room is at the moment. That’s what me and @VillanoVIII are saying. We’re not commenting on the product or the wrestlers. Just the fact that on a consistent basis that place is better than this place and I don’t know why

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@hex I didn't have as much of an issue with the jokes in this because it was clear they set out to make it a comedy. My issue with the overabundance of jokes in MCU movies comes into play when something should be taken seriously such as people dying in Age of Ultron and the heroes are still doing one liners.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@hex I didn't have as much of an issue with the jokes in this because it was clear they set out to make it a comedy. My issue with the overabundance of jokes in MCU movies comes into play when something should be taken seriously such as people dying in Age of Ultron and the heroes are still doing one liners.
Facts
Quicksilver literally was like "i bet you didn't see that coming:umad::mjlol::deadrose:" as he was dying.

And yet thats OK but when Darth Vader says "don't choke on your aspirations :birdman::ufdup:"

people were like :beli::camby: why is he making jokes?