Finally watched Thor Ragnorak and :gladbron:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
RE: Dark World... i forgot all about this henchmen villain dude. The one Mr. Eko played for 30 seconds. he had as much screentime as the Elf, killed Thor's mom and "killed" Loki.

also, that fukkin reenactment scene in Ragnarok is perfect. god damn that movie is fukkin great.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Nah Keaton elevated him. Also even in the comics he’s not c list. He’s given spidey some go and pushed him. And much like slott did with ock, all it takes is the right writer and angle to really improve on a villains standing for me. Keaton and homecoming did it with vulture, slott did it with ock and rhino
Ill peep the slott stuff, im back reading spiderman again the shyt with Norman Osborn hitting rock bottom then becoming the goblin again via the carnage suit pulled me back in

Daps
I’d argue both of those moments are fine. The quicksilver shyt was a payoff and callback while also perfectly inline with his character.

The Vader shyt was just cold blooded

In line with his character?

Somebody correct me bUT wasn't Pietro always hotheaded and arrogant in the comics?

I'm STILL waiting for that to translate to the big screen

In X Men, they make him a dork

In Avengers, they make him a jokester

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
In line with his character?

Somebody correct me bUT wasn't Pietro always hotheaded and arrogant in the comics?

I'm STILL waiting for that to translate to the big screen

In X Men, they make him a dork

In Avengers, they make him a jokester

In line with the character in the movie :whoa:

Not quicksilver in the comics. Let me make that perfectly clear lol

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ill peep the slott stuff, im back reading spiderman again the shyt with Norman Osborn hitting rock bottom then becoming the goblin again via the carnage suit pulled me back in
Osbourne been on some supreme fukk shyt!
:mjlol:

Spidey gotta be like "LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!!!"
:damn:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thor 3 is better

I give them both a 4/5

Thor 1 and 2 suck. I am thinking 2/5 for both

I agree with this except I think Black Panther is better than Ragnorak. Black Panther is weightier with higher stakes and drives conversation. It's more important to me in that regard and it never feels like it's hitting you over the head with a sledgehammer. There's a fine tune subtlety about how Coogler goes about it and fits into into the comic book universe.