Finally joined YouTube Premium

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I didn't know this came with it :wow:

Been had YouTube premium for months but been going to Spotify for my music. Not gonna say Google is on par, but this might make me cancel Spotify

Seriously tho, they even got jiggamans whole catalouge on Google :eat:
They don't have reasonable doubt on play music

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They don't have reasonable doubt on play music
:usure:
70eo0GD.jpg

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It's great.

60% of the time I'm watching shyt on YouTube anyway. Having YouTube music is nice too. With Netflix and my NBA streaming service I'm Gucci fam.

Yea between Youtube Amazon Prime Netflix and GPM i haven't subbed to anything else going on 5 years now. I just torrent the rare shyt i still dont have access to like Apple/Tidal exclusives and Game of thrones/Power.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
And u coulda just sideloaded YouTube Vanced for free and no more mobile ads, background play, continued play when screen is off etc...for free 99...

instead you got ...got

Pays to be in the know

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They must of just added it because just a couple of weeks ago I wanted to listen to it and they had every Jay except reasonable doubt.

Naw im playing lmao. I uploaded it myself.Again i think the fact they let us upload our own music is bigger then ad free youtube. :wow:

And u coulda just sideloaded YouTube Vanced for free and no more mobile ads, background play, continued play when screen is off etc...for free 99...

instead you got ...got

Pays to be in the know

Not really. Everyone already knows about the hacked apps. Don't know why people think this is some secret shyt. However 99% of that requires you to be on android to begin with. So what about iphone users which VASTLY outnumbers android users

And YTP still gives u access to original YouTube programming that youtube vanced doesn't give u.

On top of that even if we didn't pay for gpm. 9/10 we would be paying for some type of music subscription. All of these services want your same 10$ a month. Facts are facts. GPM/YTM gives u the best value for the same 10$ u spending on other services because it combos YTP.

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Amazon Prime>>>>>>

:wow:Movies, books, two day free shipping, music, and twitch stuff.

Nah bruh, that ain't the move at least not for me. Prime used to be $80 for a whole year now it's $120 for a year. Too damn expensive for me. Then I have to wait on UPS all day to bring my package? Sometimes they don't show up until night.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I sub to google play music. I didnt know youtube premium gets you it for free:ohhh:

I like GPM because all my downloaded stuff is on it already , but i dont like the search or labeling. Theyre missing so many super cat songs too:stopitslime:
I put my entire mp3 pre-streaming collection on Play. Then I finally deleted them off my harddrive and synced them to my itunes. Only then did I realize that Play does the dumb shyt of not ACTUALLY uploading a song they already have in their library, they just give you access to it because I had several FLAC albums, many JAY Z...only to find out that Play gave me the edited versions when I had only explicit. And since I had deleted my collection already, theres no way to go back and find some of my shyt thats been scrubbed off the internet.

They really blew me with that bullshyt.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I put my entire mp3 pre-streaming collection on Play. Then I finally deleted them off my harddrive and synced them to my itunes. Only then did I realize that Play does the dumb shyt of not ACTUALLY uploading a song they already have in their library, they just give you access to it because I had several FLAC albums, many JAY Z...only to find out that Play gave me the edited versions when I had only explicit. And since I had deleted my collection already, theres no way to go back and find some of my shyt thats been scrubbed off the internet.

Here Bruh. Reup! :wow:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I upgraded to premium yesterday:obama:

Turning off my phone but the asmr video keeps playing is :ahh:

I never had that issue. When I scroll down to In My Library the file i uploaded is there, and always separate from their own version.

The problem is gpm doesnt do flac. They convert it to mp3:martin:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I would have subscribed to YouTube Premium but $12 a month to block ads and play music in the background I'm cool.

You can use a adblock app on Firefox to block the YT ads altogether.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I would have subscribed to YouTube Premium but $12 a month to block ads and play music in the background I'm cool.

You can use a adblock app on Firefox to block the YT ads altogether.

It's not just the youtube features. You also get YTM. So whatever music service u subbed to now wether its apple spotify or tidal they all charging the same 10. Just think of you paying a extra 2$ for all the youtube extras.