Finally joined YouTube Premium

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
It's not just the youtube features. You also get YTM. So whatever music service u subbed to now wether its apple spotify or tidal they all charging the same 10. Just think of you paying a extra 2$ for all the youtube extras.

I pay $10 for Spotify + HULU combined.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yall nikkas don’t know about TweakBox? :dahell:

If you’re paying for this bullshyt just so you don’t have to see ads or to play videos in the background just get the tweaked YouTube app

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Pay money to skip ads brehs.

You can't wait 5s until the skip ad option pops up?
The value that $12 a month gets me is worth it to me.
I get YouTube Music.
Google Play Music.
I'm no longer pestered by 10 ads on a 20 minute video where some ads are 15 mins long.
It helps support the content creators in a small way.
I also get whatever exclusive shows YouTube has like Mind Field

Maybe it's because I'm in my mid-30s that I don't have that I'm not paying for it attitude most people seem to have. My problem now is I have too many of these streaming services now. I'll probably have to drop one. I don't really need Spotify, Tidal, and GPM. I could leave Sprint and go to Spectrum Mobile which would lower my cell bill from $60 a month to $45 since Spotify gets me Hulu for free anyway all I'd lose is Tidal.

GPM has all the Jay-Z albums except Reasonable Doubt and I already have that on my phone. Tidal is pretty weird. They don't have albums like 8Ball's Lost.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can listen to youtube with my phone screen off... also jiggas whole catalogue is on youtube music
I couldn't get Reasonable Doubt before but now its there. Blueprint 2 is edited only on YM but on GPM is unedited.