Finally joined YouTube Premium

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You use to be able to play YouTube videos in the background ... now you need the app

Never going to support this :stopitslime:
YouTube is trash on the app too , it’s so much better with less ads on the mobile browser
This is a bold face lie. You must be on Android though.

Ypu tube App is Godly on Iphone

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
YouTube wore me down with all these bullshyt ads on their mobile apps. Watching a 15 minute video and having it have like 5 ads by mofos like Tai Lopez that are longer than the video in them. Just couldn't take it anymore. Apparently my YouTube sub gets me Google Play Music and YouTube Music. Any of yall use these? Does the music between then like playlist and libraries carry over? I normally use Spotify and Tidal but I might drop Spotify for this next year if it proves worth it.
YouTube vanced eliminates the ads for free .and you get screen off play as well.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's free?

What plan, because it says $8.99 for me to add it. :dahell:

Edit: is that the 6 months for free?
If you have the current Sprint unlimited plan that lets you watch HD videos and has the 50GBs of hotspot included Tidal comes with it as does Hulu.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Interestingly enough. After cancelling my YouTube premium I experienced lesser ads on my samsung tv.. ads arent much of an annoying anymore because they happen less for me now, and even if I do experience it, just backing out and going back to the video could remove me having to watch an ad

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
If you have the current Sprint unlimited plan that lets you watch HD videos and has the 50GBs of hotspot included Tidal comes with it as does Hulu.

I had that but JUST switched to a cheaper plan last week :mindblown:

That extra 10 might be worth it though

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Google Play Music :ahh:
I didn't know this came with it :wow:

Been had YouTube premium for months but been going to Spotify for my music. Not gonna say Google is on par, but this might make me cancel Spotify

Seriously tho, they even got jiggamans whole catalouge on Google :eat:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:banderas:

Great investment if you commute and like to stay focus on something

I download conferences, companies updating investors - on their products/development, news/reporters in my industries, music that isn’t on tidal or Spotify (mixtapes - random singles)
When I get to my office I’ll either throw it up on one of my monitors (I’ve blocked YouTube access there) while working seamlessly leave later and continue what I’m listening to on the way home or to the gym.

This would have been a great tool while in college with garbage WiFi or any public transportation