Finally joined YouTube Premium

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
On my laptop, I block all ads with adblock. On my phone I use the Luna VPN which is free and it blocks all YouTube ads on mobile. The problem I have is on Apple TV where I cannot block anything unfortunately.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Sounds good but giving them money to skip ads just doesn’t sit right with me lol.

adblocking shyt is a bonus, tbh...since I mostly watch on computers had adblockers since jump off...it is handy for other devices though for shyt like consoles, smart tvs, etc.

main use is having the ability to listen with screen off...that's worth it alone for me...only because YTP's been a freebie w/ the GPM sub...if it was never included, probably wouldn't pay for it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Paying for Youtube? Pffff. If you're on Android, just download Youtube Vanced. Does everything Youtube Premium does for free.
YouTube Premium stops ads at the account level. Means I can use the service on my Roku, iPad, LG TV or computer with no ads. It's like a little more than the cost of a fast food meal. I can pay that for the ease of use. YouTube Music is just an added bonus.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I can afford it, i just don't think its justified to me,, ,,,,, the only thing i can't do easly is streaming ad free through Roku/TV,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my only work around is connecting my laptop to the TV and using my ad blocked browser , a wireless hdmi adapter will help also

i'm in computers so I like alterring and manipulating/ breaking technology

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
shyt i got 2 kids bruh they ain't trying to hear shyt about no ads. If i can't afford the little luxuries like that at my age nikka i failed.

My kids grew up on netflix they are allergic to ads. Youtube family premium is a godsend. Youtube music has some good playlist too and now my GPM library finally got switched over so now I got my entire CD collection so I'm cool with paying the $17 a month.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Never applying to premium again ever since I managed to get 3 free months off of them in the beginning of the year :mjlol:

Now they offering 2 free months before paying. Just keep creating them emails and I'm gonna keep doing this method for my smart TV :mjlit:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Never applying to premium again ever since I managed to get 3 free months off of them in the beginning of the year :mjlol:

Now they offering 2 free months before paying. Just keep creating them emails and I'm gonna keep doing this method for my smart TV :mjlit:
I’m not doing all that work. I just set up auto pay and keep it moving.