Finally joined PC Gang and shyt is glorious!

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I know I'm late to the party but I finally joined the PC Gaming world and it's GLORIOUS :blessed: went and copped some shyt this past weekend, here's the setup:

Prebuild (I ain't got time to be building a rig from scratch myself)

Monitor (Already got OLED TVs and didn't want to use a TV for a monitor. Plus caught this joint on sale for $1050)

Speakers

shyt's unbelievable the difference between graphics at 4K Ultra settings and what we currently getting on PS5/XSX :wtf:. I used to think the difference wasn't that big and consoles would one day close the gap but DAMN, ain't no way it ever will! I cut on DLSS with Cyberpunk fully maxed out graphically and that shyt was smooth as butta. Red Dead Redemption 2 looks like a damn movie :wtf: and I haven't even fukked around with mods yet. Now I need to sell the Series X because I have 0 use for that piece of shyt. I'll keep the PS5 since they got the dope exclusives but man from here out I'm only gaming on PC 80% of the time with the rest I guess being for PS5 exclusives.

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Welcome.

D0F7Atz.png

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bought my prebuilt from Microcenter 5 years ago (got damn time) thanks to the homies in the arcadium putting me on game..

Still going strong, could likely use some upgrades now, but nothing I feel like playing gives me any issues tryna run it..

I still fukks with X-Box, but I could never fully go back to primarily gaming on consoles..