Finally joined PC Gang and shyt is glorious!

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Welcome bruh!!! Just hope u don't get hit by the tech bug and want to upgrade every 2-3 years. It's VERY EASY to fall into the trap of wanting to maintain top of the line tech once yours is no longer the absolute best.

But yea welcome to the best gaming platform around. May ya fps be 60+ Ya emulation be upscaled and ya steam library being full of games you will never play thanks to steam sales!

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
It's like this nikka been reading my posts, even down to bushing the series x while having the disposable income to actually pull the trigger :mjcry:I've never been a hater but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm at least a LITTLE jealous

fukkin computer cost more than some nikkas hoopties

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I know I'm late to the party but I finally joined the PC Gaming world and it's GLORIOUS :blessed: went and copped some shyt this past weekend, here's the setup:

Prebuild (I ain't got time to be building a rig from scratch myself)

Monitor (Already got OLED TVs and didn't want to use a TV for a monitor. Plus caught this joint on sale for $1050)

Speakers

shyt's unbelievable the difference between graphics at 4K Ultra settings and what we currently getting on PS5/XSX :wtf:. I used to think the difference wasn't that big and consoles would one day close the gap but DAMN, ain't no way it ever will! I cut on DLSS with Cyberpunk fully maxed out graphically and that shyt was smooth as butta. Red Dead Redemption 2 looks like a damn movie :wtf: and I haven't even fukked around with mods yet. Now I need to sell the Series X because I have 0 use for that piece of shyt. I'll keep the PS5 since they got the dope exclusives but man from here out I'm only gaming on PC 80% of the time with the rest I guess being for PS5 exclusives.
Good shyt breh. Welcome to the club! 4K Ultra is the way…

:blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's like this nikka been reading my posts, even down to bushing the series x while having the disposable income to actually pull the trigger :mjcry:I've never been a hater but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm at least a LITTLE jealous

fukkin computer cost more than some nikkas hoopties

This is exactly why I can't do PC....I'd act stupid. Crackhead version of @Ciggavelli