Finally joined PC Gang and shyt is glorious!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Welcome to the clique breh :salute:. I joined the crew back in 2000 when I first tried Call of Duty of 2 and Far Cry on PC. That shyt blew my damn mind.

Make sure you try out some emulators too. Playing Breath of the Wild at 4k/60 with an HD texture pack will change your life :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know I'm late to the party but I finally joined the PC Gaming world and it's GLORIOUS :blessed: went and copped some shyt this past weekend, here's the setup:

Prebuild (I ain't got time to be building a rig from scratch myself)

Monitor (Already got OLED TVs and didn't want to use a TV for a monitor. Plus caught this joint on sale for $1050)

Speakers

shyt's unbelievable the difference between graphics at 4K Ultra settings and what we currently getting on PS5/XSX :wtf:. I used to think the difference wasn't that big and consoles would one day close the gap but DAMN, ain't no way it ever will! I cut on DLSS with Cyberpunk fully maxed out graphically and that shyt was smooth as butta. Red Dead Redemption 2 looks like a damn movie :wtf: and I haven't even fukked around with mods yet. Now I need to sell the Series X because I have 0 use for that piece of shyt. I'll keep the PS5 since they got the dope exclusives but man from here out I'm only gaming on PC 80% of the time with the rest I guess being for PS5 exclusives.

PC/PS5 :wow:

Got my son's gaming laptop from that Marietta Microcenter 2 Christmas's ago.

Only 3 bands.... :whoo:

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
It's like this nikka been reading my posts, even down to bushing the series x while having the disposable income to actually pull the trigger :mjcry:I've never been a hater but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm at least a LITTLE jealous

fukkin computer cost more than some nikkas hoopties
Does BBG fukk with steam deck ? :jbhmm:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Does BBG fukk with steam deck ? :jbhmm:
Absolutely not :hhh:or any handhelds for that matter. I own a high end android with the same amount of RAM as my gaming laptop from 2018 (no joke) and I bought a GameSir on Amazon for like 50 bucks.

Trust me, unless you just like throwing away money, the GameSir/cloud gaming combo is INSANE value.

Dap+rep for giving me an idea for content

EDIT shame on me for not mentioning emulation. The whole reason I bought the GameSir was to turn my phone into a switch. shyt works great, and it only cost 50 bucks to have a 4K switch that can "dock" wirelessly. It's lovely

Last edited:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I mainly gamed on my potato laptop when I was a jit, playing low spec MMOs and such, but building one always seemed so tedious. Console is just more convenient. May end up building one in the future though.

It’s honestly not that big of a deal to build. The part that was most “tedious” for me was just making sure I had compatible parts but there are sites that can help you with that.

It took me about 2 hours to put everything together but it was my first time and I was going very slow to make sure I didn’t fukk anything up. If I did it with the knowledge I have now I could probably do it under an hour.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know I'm late to the party but I finally joined the PC Gaming world and it's GLORIOUS :blessed: went and copped some shyt this past weekend, here's the setup:

Prebuild (I ain't got time to be building a rig from scratch myself)

Monitor (Already got OLED TVs and didn't want to use a TV for a monitor. Plus caught this joint on sale for $1050)

Speakers

shyt's unbelievable the difference between graphics at 4K Ultra settings and what we currently getting on PS5/XSX :wtf:. I used to think the difference wasn't that big and consoles would one day close the gap but DAMN, ain't no way it ever will! I cut on DLSS with Cyberpunk fully maxed out graphically and that shyt was smooth as butta. Red Dead Redemption 2 looks like a damn movie :wtf: and I haven't even fukked around with mods yet. Now I need to sell the Series X because I have 0 use for that piece of shyt. I'll keep the PS5 since they got the dope exclusives but man from here out I'm only gaming on PC 80% of the time with the rest I guess being for PS5 exclusives.

@Ciggavelli