[FINAL NUMBERS] Adele sells 3.3 Million.... [SPOOKY]

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I think her thing works well today because in an age where musicians are over marketed to us through eeverything but music as consumers, this is probably a breath of fresh air.

Artists usually blow up in the context of their times imo but listening to her album though. its full of ballads that could have came out in the 80s so maybe you are right lol, its like throwback music
If Kelly Price came out today, she is not selling 3 mills.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its their record labels.
Its their distribution companies.
Its their charts.
Its their social media sites.
Its their television avenues.
Its their newspapers.
Its their magazines.
Its their billboards.
Its their streaming sites.
Its their news stations.
Its their money.
Its their venues.
Its their radio stations.
Its their booking agencies.

p.s. They're the largest demographic that buy music.

ya nikkas delusional.

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why does everyone disregard that

A) your favorite rapper is probably making easily disposable music. You see how quickly a Drake record comes and goes? The music is generic as fukk and all of it is sounding the same.

B) Adele has a ton of older fans who will still purchase music because they don't stream or pirate as much as the younger crowd.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na..... White people just dont download cds:manny:

Black people with good music would be getting them numbers too if cats stopped trynna pirate they shyt.:sas2:

Then niccas wonder why cats start catering to other races after awhile:mjlol:
:dead: Now white people don't pirate music.

Threads like these always become some sorta indictment of black people whether it's that
their music isn't any good (Hip Hop and R&B) thus it sells less OR we just don't buy any music.
Cats can't it a buck and say Adele is clearly a product of great music, the right skin :mjpls: and a powerful machine.

Like the average black indie singer is gonna catch fire even if the music is fukking fantastic (an trust me, I know several
who fit the bill...)

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
I think the reason she's selling major like this is because the general public is starving for authentic soul music which Adele brings to the table. The cookie cutter instant microwave pop song is played out and people aren't spending there hard earned dollars on meaningless records that will be forgotten by the next month. Adele is providing relatable and timeless soul music in a time where everything on the radio sounds alike.