Final Fantasy XV NOT a ps4 exclusive. Update: Neither is KH3

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm not sure at this point. I think the price is a bigger deterrent than the always online/drm stuff. But if Microsoft can convince the masses(not just gamers) that the experience is worth $500 I think they win by a landslide. Look at how succesful the iPad is. It's expensive and fixes "problems" that no one really had in the first place, but people love it and have no problem paying a premium price for it.
Nah. That's the point. The kinect is included with every system so developers will actualy use it. I think there is a better chance of them having a subsidized sku.
I agree with the same thing. If they go to $399, they will coast relatively to victory.

Judging the games shown so far Microsoft is winning this fight as well. Forza>>>>>Driveclub
Ryse>>>>>killzone
Dead rising>>>>>knack
:dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Never Wrong

:wow:
Nothing i said in here was wrong.

Xbox one early games looked, performed, and were reviewed better than PS4 early games.

Xbox one price tag was a huge hurdle. Microsoft was not willing to subsidize the kinect so they threw it in the bushes. Xbox one sales started to rise once the price came down. Damage was already done tho.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When you never admit to being wrong, it means you’re always right

giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And the ultimate premise of this thread was 100% spot on.

How many 3rd party exclusives PS5 have? Not very many.

Told y’all 10 years ago the direction the industry was going:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How many 3rd party exclusives PS5 have? Not very many.

But yall swore microsoft was forced to buy activision and zenimax becuase sony kept buying 3rd party exclusives, which is it? Did they not have any or were they trying to starve microsoft out of the industry :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm not sure at this point. I think the price is a bigger deterrent than the always online/drm stuff. But if Microsoft can convince the masses(not just gamers) that the experience is worth $500 I think they win by a landslide

This might go down as one of the biggest “if’s” in modern history :laff: