Final Fantasy XV NOT a ps4 exclusive. Update: Neither is KH3

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But yall swore microsoft was forced to buy activision and zenimax becuase sony kept buying 3rd party exclusives, which is it? Did they not have any or were they trying to starve microsoft out of the industry :jbhmm:
Both.

At this point only desperate companies are signing 3rd party exclusive deals. Sony was most likely to get the few deals left due to their market position. Microsoft decided not to let that happen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Both.

At this point only desperate companies are signing 3rd party exclusive deals. Sony was most likely to get the few deals left due to their market position. Microsoft decided not to let that happen.

So sony has a bunch of 3rd party exclusives and doesn’t

So Microsoft in actuality didn’t have to spend 80 billion dollars on buying companies

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

So Microsoft in actuality didn’t have to spend 80 billion dollars on buying companies
I never said they have a bunch of 3rd party exclusives, and i Never said microsft “had” to do anything either.

This is another case of you stan’s making up your own arguments to argue against :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So you bumped this thread off an “IF” that didn’t happen. But you also reminded us that i’ve been correct about the direction of the industry for a long time.

Yep, Ryse son of rome became a great franchise and the xbox became almost as ubiquitous to pop culture as the ipad

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Xbox one early games looked, performed, and were reviewed better than PS4 early games.
cap-camron-face-camron.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So it was M$ that fukked up and let Sony pull ahead?

It wasn’t because Sony had a “monopoly” on gaming?

I’ve been hoodwinked

:ohhh:
Strawmen and misinformation from you stan’s as usual.

Sony has always been ahead, and the only ones talking about “monopolies” is you sony stans and your shambles. :smh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

It's crazy how the narrative shifts so fast. MS had the exclusive deals for CoD and Battlefield along with a bunch of 3rd party exclusives, but they're the underdog who never engages in those practices. :mjlol: