Final Fantasy XV NOT a ps4 exclusive. Update: Neither is KH3

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I coulda sworn i heard the word exclusive tossed around at some point during the Square portion of the conference.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm sorry but I don't see this as a win for Microsoft. Even if it is multiplatform why get it on the Xbox. I can't play it if I have no Internet connection for more than 24 hours. I can't trade it in when I'm done with it. Can't get it from a friend or rent it. The only way Microsoft comes out on top is to have so many exclusive tithes you are forced to get it to play them

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
FF XIII was multi-plat, and this was originally FF Vs. XIII, which was supposed to be multi-plat. Nothing surprising here at all.

Now if KH3 ends up being multiplat....:snoop:

nah versus was NEVER multiplat in fact square would never talk about a xbox version..

and KH3 is multiplat as well.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm sorry but I don't see this as a win for Microsoft. Even if it is multiplatform why get it on the Xbox. I can't play it if I have no Internet connection for more than 24 hours. I can't trade it in when I'm done with it. Can't get it from a friend or rent it. The only way Microsoft comes out on top is to have so many exclusive tithes you are forced to get it to play them

can't get in from a friend? you can actually borrow it from a friend 4000+ miles away with out sending it through the mail so yea.. but the 24 hours do suck i agree.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Microsoft got timed dlc for Battlefield 4 and COD Ghosts, and got Dead Rising back to being exclusive - what did Sony do on the payolla front? (no fanboy, I just want to know :leostare:). I woulda thought making Final Fantasy exclusive was a no brainer and worth some $$

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
can't get in from a friend? you can actually borrow it from a friend 4000+ miles away with out sending it through the mail so yea.. but the 24 hours do suck i agree.

True. But if both systems get the game why not go with the better hardware. I was almost certain that I was gonna get an Xbox at launch until Sony had their press conference. I rarely borrow or rent games an I do not sell them once I'm done. But I don't like how they limit your options.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Microsoft got timed dlc for Battlefield 4 and COD Ghosts, and got Dead Rising back to being exclusive - what did Sony do on the payolla front? (no fanboy, I just want to know :leostare:). I woulda thought making Final Fantasy exclusive was a no brainer and worth some $$

It looks like they have literally NO third party exclusives.

Even insomniac (ratchet and clank, resistance) is making a Xbox One exclusive.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I think Destiny may have exclusive DLC.

And Sony can't really afford to be throwing out money to get exclusives like MS can.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It doesnt hurt sony for xbox to get some of these games. Their system costs more and its inferior to the ps4 hardware wise. The online costs less and the games will look better. The only reason to buy an xbox one is if you like Kinect games and Xbox Live. To me that isnt work an extra 200 dollars. :scusthov:

Didnt sony help develop FF XV? By that logic, Microsoft payin sony for OUR games. :win: Sony, a company for friends. We give and give, even to the enemy of gaming.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Once EA sees those PS4 vs XB1 sales...

titanfall dropping on PS4 Holiday 2014. :win:
:hula:

Notice how you never seen anybody say "When certain PSwhatever title comes to xbox :win:"

Since last gen, all the PS games you love have been flocking to Xbox.
You know we raped your library so bad that Xbox won last gen.

This gen, Dead Rising 3 looks EPIC, and I didn't like DR1 or 2 that much.
TitanFall, nuff said
On PS4, does any Xbot want "The Order" :sitdown:
How about Knack, any takers for Knack???
I was interested in Drive Club, but I'm way more interested in The Crew (multiplat title but its an always online game, said if Xbox wasn't always on the online world would be different and they a bunch of the stuff they can do in the game. The ps4 version be default will be an inferior version becasue of this.. look it up if you don't believe)

Forza 5 >>> GT anything

I know you hope all your favorite franchises eventually get to PS4
But as of today, Xbox One is in cruise control to the winners circle :blessed: