Final Fantasy XV NOT a ps4 exclusive. Update: Neither is KH3

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's crazy how the narrative shifts so fast. MS had the exclusive deals for CoD and Battlefield along with a bunch of 3rd party exclusives, but they're the underdog who never engages in those practices. :mjlol:
Crazy how narratives “shift” when you are the one making them and arguing against them :ehh:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nothing i said in here was wrong.

Xbox one early games looked, performed, and were reviewed better than PS4 early games.

Xbox one price tag was a huge hurdle. Microsoft was not willing to subsidize the kinect so they threw it in the bushes. Xbox one sales started to rise once the price came down. Damage was already done tho.
MeachTheMonster Be like " but nothing I said in here was wrong"
20220923133005.jpg

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I mean, if the 360/PS3 era never existed these Xbots talking points would be valid.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hey man. Y’all can try to twist things the way you want.

This thread was 10 years ago, and what has consistently happened since i made this thread? Sony has lost more and more 3rd party exclusives. :manny:
Meach you were literally on record hyping of the Kinect as some state of the art device that would bring Microsoft to the promise land over Sony, it failed and was thrown to the bushes 3 months later :mjlol:
gene-wilder-you-lose.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Meach you were literally on record hyping of the Kinect as some state of the art device that would bring Microsoft to the promise land over Sony, it failed and was thrown to the bushes 3 months later :mjlol:
gene-wilder-you-lose.gif

Microsoft was damn near ready to shut down the entire xbox division last generation, but yes, meach has been right all along, better games, Kinect will change everything, 500 dollars is not a problem the ipad is 500 also, phil said, etc. :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
gene-wilder-you-lose.gif
I said “IF”

I also said cost was the problem.

“IF” xbox one was priced the same as PS4 with the Kinect it would have done a lot better. As i said in here that would take a subsidy from Microsoft to basically give the kinect away for free.

What i was wrong about was microsoft’s willingness to spend their way to the lead. Only recently have they really gone all in on gaming.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
As with every post. You just make up shyt on your own.

Microsoft was damn near ready to shut down the entire xbox division last generation,
Not true :ehh:

but yes, meach has been right all along, better games, Kinect will change everything, 500 dollars is not a problem the ipad is 500 also, phil said, etc. :russ:
Like I said, you wouldn’t have to misrepresent what i said if i was so wrong.
I think the price is a bigger deterrent

:ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Then the question is, do we go forward with Xbox?" Spencer said. "Because we're getting really outsold by PlayStation in the market at this point. Do we stay invested in it? Or do we make a different decision?"

Phil spencer questing how to go forward before he even has any control of xbox, is not the same as “Microsoft was close to closing down xbox”

You gotta read a bit further than the clickbait headlines :ehh: