Final Fantasy XV NOT a ps4 exclusive. Update: Neither is KH3

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
True. But if both systems get the game why not go with the better hardware. I was almost certain that I was gonna get an Xbox at launch until Sony had their press conference. I rarely borrow or rent games an I do not sell them once I'm done. But I don't like how they limit your options.

Because people play games, not hardware. Get the system that has the games you want. That should be the only thing you worry about.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
can't get in from a friend? you can actually borrow it from a friend 4000+ miles away with out sending it through the mail so yea.. but the 24 hours do suck i agree.

You can't share games with friends 4000 miles away. You just give them to them once and can never get it back again, this if of course after they've been on your friend's list for 30 days.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Because people play games, not hardware. Get the system that has the games you want. That should be the only thing you worry about.

Which is why Microsoft better buy up every exclusive that they can. If I wanted kingdom hearts and ff15 I'm gonna get them on the better system. And right now it's PS4.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

Before the Xbros get too happy, yall have to think about the first two games yall may not see. The series is a clusterfukk. I played the first two games only and I was a bit confused for part two, they released a bunch ass sequels and spinoff on handhelds that continued the story :snoop:. Either KHIII has a big ass recap or make a collection for you guys or yall will be confused.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I dont expect it to sell well on the Xbone.

XIII sold well on 360 because it was bundled but that was before all of the negativity surrounding this company started to become really obvious. The vast majority of people who still actually give a damn about what this company is doing will most likely have Sony hardware.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Which is why Microsoft better buy up every exclusive that they can. If I wanted kingdom hearts and ff15 I'm gonna get them on the better system. And right now it's PS4.

More powerful and cheaper system.

MS is going to throw bread around for exclusives this gen, but Sony's install base is going to grow faster than the One, and 3rd Parties are going to have no choice but to make piff on PS4.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You can't share games with friends 4000 miles away. You just give them to them once and can never get it back again, this if of course after they've been on your friend's list for 30 days.
Bruh, you passing off your misinformation as fact :stopitslime:

I can share with friends 4000miles away. I can share with 10 fam members. 2 can game at the same time off the same disc
And how can you call somebody your FRIEND but they haven't been on your friendslist for 30days :what:
I forgot, you guys don't have partychats/crossgame chats/shiit like that?
If you did?
tumblr_mhklu4a4ti1ru0hq7o1_r1_500.gif

Basically XBL = The-Coli
PSN = Cbox :manny:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dont expect it to sell well on the Xbone.

XIII sold well because it was bundled but that was before all of the negativity surrounding this company started to become really obvious. The vast majority of people who still actually give a damn about what this company is still doing will most likely have ony hardware.
It still sold more on the PS3. It'll sell more on the PS4 too.

More powerful and cheaper system.

MS is going to throw bread around for exclusives this gen, but Sony's install base is going to grow faster than the One, and 3rd Parties are going to have no choice but to make piff on PS4.

The install base is 0 and the best they're getting from big publishers for them most part with all that DRM bullshyt is some timed exclusive DLC. That should be telling. These other third parties will fall in line.